This 10-day Italy tour will leave you well acquainted with a region known for delicious wines, panoramic views, and some of the most rugged coastlines. The Campania coastline includes some of the best beaches in Italy, and the area around Sorrento and Amalfi are no different. Experience active exploration and passive relaxation to ensure a comfortable experience during this Italian adventure.
Sorrento – Scenic Arrival
The fertile landscape of the Sorrentine Peninsula juts into the Tyrrhenian sea like an outstretched thumb along the coast of the Campania region. Making up the southern edge of the Bay of Naples, this area will provide an excellent launchpad for your adventures. After arriving at Rome's main international airport, you will enjoy a private transfer into this storied region to the town of Sorrento on the cliffs that overlook the bay. Upon your arrival, you will have the remainder of the day to explore your new surroundings.
Sorrento – Sailing to Capri
Sorrento – The Nectar of the Gods
Amalfi – The Famous Amalfi Coast
Amalfi – A Day of Leisure.
Amalfi – Gastronomic Greatness
Amalfi – Day Trip to Positano
Amalfi – The Charm of the Mediterranean
Rome – The Tragic Story of Pompeii
Rome – Departure
- Plunge among the exhilarating Tyrrhenian Sea on a day trip to the scenic island of Capri, where emperors and celebrities have visited since ancient times
- Taste the history and traditions of Italian cooking on a culinary course designed to deliver the secrets that make Italian food some of the most sought after in Europe
- Ponder the unique relationship of land and sea that helped form the Blue Grotto sea cave and enjoy the sonorous singing of your personal rower
- Sample the tasty vintage of a local winery where the fruits of the fertile volcanic soil of this region delight the senses and continue to win awards
- Scan the horizon from a number of terraced gardens and overlooks in the charming town of Ravello, which is known for its picturesque villas and warm hospitality
- Witness the cascading town of Positano on the rugged slope of a mountain that descends rapidly into the crashing waves
- Venture to the ruins of Pompeii and encounter the tragic tale of this ancient Roman town that was in the wrong place at the wrong time
- Stroll the famous steps of Amalfi's main Cathedral, which presents visitors with some stunning examples of Baroque architecture
- Bask in the aquatic environment of a number of picturesque beaches that line the coves and coast around Amalfi
$4,415 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Gerald N.
Reviewed By Patricia E.
Reviewed By Frank P.
Reviewed By Donna M.
Reviewed By Jess S.
Reviewed By laura g.