Office Administrator (Part Time)
Zicasso, Inc. | @ Mountain View, CA
Zicasso is a fast-growing travel tech company that’s revolutionizing the luxury travel industry.
Our customers are discerning travelers who want unique travel experiences and don't have the time to plan their complex international vacations. So we match them with a global network of top travel specialists who compete to customize their trips.
Zicasso’s clients include CEOs, a Pulitzer Prize winning writer, an Olympic cyclist, an Academy Award winner, and generally, people who appreciate exceptional, life-enriching travel experiences. Our travel specialist partners are among the world's best boutique tour companies and travel agencies, each one carefully pre-qualified by us.
We are hiring for a Part Time Office Administrator in Mountain View, California to assist in the company's day-to-day operations. Applicants must already live in the Bay Area.
An ideal candidate must be able to work closely with all staff to promote an open, inclusive environment that emphasizes cooperation and teamwork. We are searching for a candidate who is energetic and creative, possessing strong communication skills and good judgment, as well as a sense of humor and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide administrative support for office
- Organize lunch catering, snacks, and other office refreshments as needed
- Assists in planning and arranging company events; holiday parties, happy hours
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Work Tuesday and Thursday, 10 - 16 hours per week. The hours need to include 11am - 2pm.
- Must be in the office during the working hours.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field preferred
- Prior experience handling administrative responsibilities or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive, can-do, flexible attitude and willingness to learn
- Comfortable with technology tools
- Experience with Google Docs, Dropbox, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritization and organizational Skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Competitive hourly rate
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Potential for substantially discounted luxury travel during offseason (this is dependent on performance)
- Lunch plus a well-stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks, chocolate, tea, coffee, etc.
- A fun, stimulating, team-oriented environment that includes team lunches, happy hours, educational talks, etc.
- Doggos in the office!
Click this link to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.