Seek out the sensational experiences sweeping South Africa and Botswana on this handcrafted 12-day tour beginning in the impressive wildlife sanctuary of Sabi Sands Game Reserve. You will indulge in the country’s iconic safari scenes before immersing yourself in Cape culture and sipping on sumptuous wines in Cape Town and Franschhoek. Heading for Botswana thereafter, the majesty of the untouched Okavango Delta will await your exploration.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Illustrious Scenes of Sabi Sands
Sabi Sands Game Reserve is one of South Africa’s premier private wildlife sanctuaries set in the Greater Kruger National Park. Your commercial flight from Johannesburg will touch down at Skukuza Airport, where you will transfer to a stunning river lodge tucked away in the reserve’s luxuriant grasslands. After checking in and savoring a light lunch with views of the untouched wilderness, you will join your game ranger for a tour of the park. Sabi Sands boasts wonderful wildlife spotting opportunities around tranquil waterholes and immaculate landscape vistas sweeping from the foothills of lofty viewpoints.
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Embrace a Spectacular Sunrise Safari
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Sensational Spa Therapies in the Wilderness
Cape Town - Cosmopolitan Nightlife Dreams in the Cape
Cape Town - Wonderful Wildlife Experiences on the Western Cape Coastline
Cape Town - Go as You Please in the Cape
Franschhoek - Exceptional Vintages of the Cape Winelands
Franschhoek - The Magical Western Cape Wine Experience
Okavango Delta - Absorbing Flights over the Okavango
Okavango Delta - Unique Explorations of the Dazzling Delta
Okavango Delta - Luxurious Pampering in the Okavango
Okavango Delta - The Sweet Sounds and Scents of Nature
- Spend hours galavanting through the lush greenery of Sabi Sands, wandering to waterholes where you will spot herds of indigenous game and cruising to viewpoints sharing immaculate spectacles of South Africa’s untouched wilderness
- Relish early morning and late afternoon safaris through Sabi Sands, boasting unique wildlife spotting opportunities such as lions and leopards hunting before dawn and unparalleled sunset scenes of the African landscape turning shades of purple, lilac, and orange
- Embrace the spirited energy emanating from Cape Town’s city center as you revel in the nightlife scene flooding the city streets each evening
- Cruise along the impressive Western Cape coastline composing the Cape Peninsula, taking in the staggering scenery and appreciating moments spent with the massive penguin colony swarming the pearl-white sands of Boulders Beach
- Delight in the opportunity to discover Cape Town as you please on a unique tour tailored to your specific travel preferences, allowing you to explore the city at your pace and tick off your Cape bucket list
- Partake in a lavish Cape Winelands tour sharing sips of the exceptional vintages the region is famous for as well as allowing you to uncover the nuances of the world’s best wines
- Savor the sensational flavors of Franschhoek’s elite wine estates on a wine tour weaving through the region’s viridian hills covered in cascading lime-green vineyards
- Soar over the Okavango Delta by light aircraft or private helicopter and take in the absorbing birds-eye panoramas of its vast unspoiled landscapes from this unbridled vantage point
- Explore every inch of the Okavango Delta during unique wildlife viewing activities, including boating safaris across the vast region’s flooded plains to game drives through its sprawling savannas
- Spend time wallowing in the world-class amenities on offer in Botswana, from vitalizing spa therapies backdropped by the abundant grasslands of the Khwai Concession to unrivaled star gazing upon the Okavango Delta’s crystal clear night sky
$14,035 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on 78 reviews.
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By Jackie G.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.
Reviewed By Rebecca B.
Reviewed By Michele N.
Reviewed By Sarah S.