Between the beautiful forested landscapes of South Africa’s cherished reserves and the sweeping savannas of Botswana’s revered parks, Africa’s untouched wilderness is yours to discover on this lavish 11-day adventure. From MalaMala to the Okavango Delta, capture lions lounging under acacia trees and elephants swimming in rivers while treasuring the splendors of your surrounding unspoiled scenery. These are the highlights of safari in Africa.
MalaMala Game Reserve - Hidden beneath the Acacias
Poised in the South African province of Mpumalanga and sharing a border with the Kruger National Park, the first destination of your lavish safari getaway, MalaMala Game Reserve, shares access to some of the country’s most remarkable wilderness surrounds. You will touch down and transfer to the reserve, spotting curious creatures peering out from the bush as you make your way to a gorgeous campsite hidden beneath the towering branches of acacia trees often snacked on by hungry giraffes. There will not be a house or human-made construct in sight, just you and the untamed wilderness.
MalaMala Game Reserve - Close Encounters with the Big Five
MalaMala Game Reserve - Night Time Adventures across MalaMala
MalaMala Game Reserve - Beautiful Birding Safaris in MalaMala
Mashatu Game Reserve - Welcome to the Land of Giants
Mashatu Game Reserve - Spectacular Scenes of Botswana’s Wilderness
Mashatu Game Reserve - Breathtaking Wildlife Photography in Botswana
Okavango Delta - Welcome to Delta Paradise
Okavango Delta - Meandering Onboard a Mokoro
Okavango Delta - Clear Visions of the Cosmos
Okavango Delta - Memories of the Okavango
- Set off across South Africa’s unspoiled wilderness sweeping MalaMala Game Reserve in search of rhinos, elephants, lions, leopards, and buffalos, the majestic mammals constituting Africa’s Big Five
- Venture across MalaMala under the shadow of the moon on a night safari revealing the curious and marvelous mammals and creatures who come to life when all else is asleep
- Discover the winged creatures of MalaMala during a birding safari through the luxuriant emerald forests and sweeping golden plains of the park, capturing the dazzling birdlife in all its glory
- Cruise across the rugged desert terrain and sweeping olive-green grasslands blanketing Mashatu’s diverse landscape on game drives revealing many magnificent animals up close
- Relish a one of a kind, world-class photography safari to Mashatu’s underground hides, where you will capture creatures and birds relaxing around watering holes without a clue that you are sitting right next to them with your camera
- Meander along the many rivers and tributaries winding through the Okavango Delta on board a traditional Mokoro, dugout canoe, for closer encounters with the wildlife and birdlife dwelling in the delta
- Delight in morning and afternoon safari drives across the distinct and diverse environments sweeping the vast stretches of Okavango Delta in northwest Botswana
- Revel in stargazing upon one of the clearest skies in Africa, spotting shooting stars, planets, and constellations from the comfort of blankets positioned around the warm campfire
$12,095 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on 22 reviews.
Reviewed By Bettisu C.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Jamie M.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Meetu M.
Reviewed By Michele L.