Botswana’s wilderness beauty is boundless, spreading well beyond the flourishing wetlands and sprawling plains of the Okavango Delta. Neighboring countries also share the majesty of Africa, and this tailored five-star tour from South Africa to Botswana and concluding in Zimbabwe will provide unforgettable experiences within immaculate wilderness environments. Extravagant accommodations, enchanting game sightings, and emblematic African scenes await discerning travelers on this luxurious vacation.
Johannesburg - Dazzled by the Sandton District
Soaring over South Africa, you will admire the sweeping savannas surrounding the Gauteng province and bordering the sprawling high-rise cosmopolitan cityscape of Johannesburg. You will touch down on South African soil, meet your private transfer, and cruise through impressive districts to your glamorous five-star hotel situated around the corner from the popular Sandton CBD. Your exquisite suite offers unbounded luxury and first-class amenities that will ensure you receive the best of the best that Johannesburg has to offer while enjoying the stirring atmosphere of Sandton’s elite neighborhood and nightlife scene.
Okavango Delta - A Sensational Botswana Hideaway
Okavango Delta - Enchanting and Educational Strolls through the Delta
Okavango Delta - Wandering the Delta by Mokoro
Okavango Delta - Welcome to the Astonishing Abu Concession
Okavango Delta - On the Prowl for Africa’s Big Five
Okavango Delta - Unique Discoveries across the Delta
Linyanti Concession - Glamour on the Banks of the Savuti Channel
Linyanti Concession - Hidden Photographic Safaris
Linyanti Concession - Cruising the Concession’s Wondrous Waterways
Victoria Falls - The Grand Old Lady of the Falls
Victoria Falls - Witness a Magnificent Natural Wonder of the World
Victoria Falls - Sunrise Views of the Victoria Falls
- Wander the popular Sandton CBD of Johannesburg, indulging in world-class cuisine at Michelin-starred chef’s restaurants and relishing the regality of Sandton’s elite nightlife scene
- Prowl the sweeping emerald plains of the Okavango Delta in search of Africa’s Big Five and other phenomenal wildlife sightings within the unspoiled environments comprising northern Botswana’s pristine wilderness
- Peruse the Okavango Delta on foot, encountering the nature and prolific wildlife up close while learning about the traditional River Bushman native to the region and their unique way of life
- Cruise along the delta’s flourishing wetlands within a traditional mokoro, wooden dugout canoe, for wildlife discoveries distinct to Botswana that will reveal every little detail of this prolific region
- Partake in many wonderful activities revealing the majesty of the Okavango Delta’s wilderness, such as thrilling fishing safaris where you will cruise through marshy wetlands and enchanting birding tours where you will spot the region’s iconic birdlife
- Relish a professional photographic safari across the Linyanti Concession at hides sharing scenes of the unsuspecting wildlife
- Spend time gliding across the tranquil waterways weaving through the concession before returning to camp for a marvelous star-gazing experience on private open-air beds
- Admire panoramas of the extraordinary Victoria Falls, a Natural World Wonder and the largest waterfall on earth, while capturing once-in-a-lifetime photography of its colossal pearl-white torrents
$18,585 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Brenda B.
Reviewed By catherine r.
Reviewed By Teri L.
Reviewed By Cindy H.
Reviewed By Lisa F.
Reviewed By Kevin L.