Fascinating indigenous wildlife, spectacular unspoiled sceneries, and immersive historic culture sweep large regions and underpin many communities peppering South Africa, Botswana, and Zimbabwe. For 12 days, explore the best of these countries and embrace the opportunities to spot beautiful flora and fauna, gaze across iconic African safari spectacles, and delve into the cultures of the local people. The southern slice of Africa is a dream to be discovered.
Cape Town - Fancied First Impressions of South Africa
European in its sophisticated charm and South African in its cultural allure, Cape Town is a fancied South African destination with loads of character. You will arrive at the international airport, breeze through customs, and transfer to a gorgeous accommodation nestled beneath the looming peak of Table Mountain, an iconic Capetonian symbol known worldwide for its panoramic views and peculiarly shaped precipice. This afternoon, you may stroll around the neighborhood and walk along the V&A Waterfront for high-end shopping and delectable South African cuisine enjoyed alongside panoramas of the Atlantic Ocean.
Cape Town - Discover the Coveted Landmarks of Cape Town
Cape Town - Capture the Beauty of the Cape Coastline
Thornybush Game Reserve - Gorgeous Safaris in the Greater Kruger
Thornybush Game Reserve - Spot Iconic Indigenous South African Animals
Thornybush Game Reserve - Soar Sky-High over South Africa
Mashatu Game Reserve - A Land of Endless Wildlife Viewing Opportunities
Mashatu Game Reserve - The Many Wonders of Mashatu
Mashatu Game Reserve - Unique Safari Adventures in Botswana
Victoria Falls - Sensational Scenes of Victoria Falls
Matobo National Park - Unearthing the Historic Matabele Culture
Matobo National Park - Breakfast in the Bushveld
- Relish a guided tour of Cape Town’s fascinating landmarks and heritage sites, including a cable-car trip to the top of the imposing Table Mountain as well as visits to heritage sites such as the Bo-Kaap and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Wander the Cape coast along iconic ribbons of road weaving through the Western Cape’s rugged mountainous landscape to cherished viewpoints such as the Cape of Good Hope as well as pristine beaches teeming with marine life
- Bask in the Greater Kruger’s beauty and spot marvelous creatures, dazzling birds, and colorful plants during extensive game safaris across the thriving environments of Thornybush Game Reserve
- Unwind and recharge with spectacular spa treatments in private open-air pavilions boasting unbridled views of Thornybush’s bewitching untouched landscapes
- Soar sky-high in a hot air balloon to capture mesmerizing birds-eye-view photos of the sweeping Greater Kruger landscape before toasting to your adventures with glasses of exquisite champagne
- Discover the diverse environments and varied animal life living in the spectacular landscapes sweeping Bostwana’s Mashatu Game Reserve
- Peruse the Mashatu Game Reserve’s breathtaking bushveld on unique safari experiences, including a riveting photographic game-viewing adventure and a peaceful cycle through the forest
- Embrace the mindblowing panoramas of Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, a massive collection of pounding waterfalls constituting one of the Natural Wonders of the World
$8,731 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Glenn W.
Reviewed By Tracy H.
Reviewed By Lindsay I.
Reviewed By penelope h.
Reviewed By Kathy T.