From the sparkling golden shorelines of Cape Town to the sweeping savannahs of Limpopo and the breathtaking deserts of Botswana to the pounding Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, experience the best of Africa during this handpicked 13-day tour. Offering spectacular safaris in some of the continent’s most beloved reserves, this tour will share the scenes and wildlife encounters for which Africa is famous.
Cape Town - South Africa ’s Coveted Cosmopolitan
In Cape Town, clouds coat the crest of the iconic Table Mountain like a tablecloth and the sunshine dances off the golden beaches sweeping its coastline. The city is a dreamy destination nestled at the foothills of the mountain, composing one of South Africa’s most beloved cosmopolitans. You will touch down at Cape Town International Airport, meet your private transfer, and cruise through the cityscape to your delightful accommodation pinned in the heart of its buzzing districts. In the evening, you may stroll along Cape Town’s vibrant streets to see what makes the city tick.
Cape Town - A Sip of South Africa
Cape Town - Where Two Oceans Meet
Cape Town - Wonderful Memories of the Western Cape
Mashatu Game Reserve - Welcome to the Land of Giants
Mashatu Game Reserve - Game Drives through Paradise
Mashatu Game Reserve - Surreal Safari Experiences
Thornybush Game Reserve - Illustrious Moments in Limpopo
Thornybush Game Reserve - Breathtaking Encounters with the Big Five
Thornybush Game Reserve - Beautiful Images of South Africa’s Birds
Victoria Falls - A Quiet Place to Unwind
Victoria Falls - Spectacular Scenes of the Colossal Falls
Victoria Falls - Sara Mushe, Africa
- Entice your taste buds with sips of South Africa’s finest wines at elite estates peppering the vast, viridian valleys of the Cape Winelands
- Ascend to the summit of Table Mountain via cable car for unparalleled views of the Western Cape and cruise along the Cape Peninsula coastline towards the meeting place of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans, Cape Agulhas
- Witness the many wonders of the Mashatu Game Reserve during safari trips through its illustrious landscape to reveal the majestic creatures who call Eastern Botswana home
- Encounter the fascinating flora and fauna of Mashatu in unique ways with safari walks, horseback safaris, and videography safaris available during your stay
- Cruise through Thornybush Game Reserve in search of lions, rhinos, leopards, elephants, and buffalos, checking the Big Five off of your travel bucket list along the way
- Capture remarkable images of the colorful birdlife that populates the expansive, emerald forests and thick woodlands of Thornybush
- Marvel at the massive pounding streams of Victoria Falls on a guided tour of the surrounding area with unrivaled views of the natural phenomenon
- Witness the river scenes surrounding Victoria Falls from a unique perspective as you watch the sunset while cruising by boat along the Zambezi River
$9,459 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Glenn W.
Reviewed By penelope h.
Reviewed By Tracy H.
Reviewed By Lindsay I.
Reviewed By Kathy T.