Leave no stone unturned on this tailor-made 13-day adventure safari from Zimbabwe’s marvelous national parks to the breathtaking reserves of Botswana. Discover the majesty of Matobo, sensational sights speckling the Zambezi River and Victoria Falls, captivating creatures dwelling in Chobe’s diverse environments, and wondrous wildlife sweeping the plains of Moremi Game Reserve through many magnificent safari experiences from the regions’ fully-equipped lodges and campsites.
Matobo National Park - Breathtaking Backdrops in Matobo
Your African adventure will begin once you land at Bulawayo Airport, meet your private transfer, and head for a lodge tucked away in the sprawling wilderness of Matobo National Park. Images of granite hills speckling immense flatlands and wooded valleys peppering the bushveld will introduce you to Matobo’s majesty and backdrop your journeys through the spectacular reserve. Arriving at your accommodation, you will unpack your things and freshen up before meeting your experienced game ranger and setting off on an afternoon safari revealing the surrounding nature.
Matobo National Park - Mind-Blowing Animal Sightings
Matobo National Park - A Zimbabwean Culture Trip
Zambezi National Park - The Great Zambezi Getaway
Zambezi National Park - Stunning Spectacles of Victoria Falls
Zambezi National Park - Highlight Sightings along the Zambezi River
Kasane - On the Doorstep of Chobe National Park
Kasane - Meandering Chobe National Park
Kasane - Gliding across Chobe’s Glistening Rivers
Moremi Game Reserve - A Peaceful Retreat in Moremi
Moremi Game Reserve - Adventures across Moremi
Moremi Game Reserve - Closely Connecting with the Wilderness
Moremi Game Reserve - Reflecting on Botswana’s Untouched Brilliance
- Wander through Matobo National Park on day and afternoon safaris across sweeping savannas and spot many marvelous animals and birdlife indigenous to Zimbabwe’s untouched wilderness environments
- Immerse yourselves in the history and culture of the traditional San Bushmen during a tour showcasing their ancient cave rock paintings and concluding with a stop at the world-famous tomb of Cecil John Rhodes
- Discover the beauty veiling western Zimbabwe during spectacular safari drives through the Zambezi National Park, around the corner from Victoria Falls
- Embrace the majesty of Victoria Falls, a monstrous sheet of falling water that has earned its place as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Capture extraordinary animal sightings and spot the iconic African tigerfish during an enchanting cruise along the shimmering waters of the Zambezi River
- Witness Chobe National Park’s phenomenal wildlife sightings on guided game safaris across its olive-green grasslands to the glistening rivers, where you will appreciate the wilderness from the comfort of a boat
- Adventure across Moremi Game Reserve with professional rangers and spotters, capturing extraordinary photography of the beautiful wildlife inhabiting the famous park’s diverse environments
- Connect with Moremi’s diverse wildlife during up close walking tours and mokoro excursions across shady paths weaving through the bushveld and along the rivers winding through the reserve, respectively
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Adam K.
Reviewed By alicia a.
Reviewed By Isabelle G.
Reviewed By Amie S.
Reviewed By Karen L.
Reviewed By Sandy H.