From the jaw-dropping wildlife paradise that is Hwange National Park to the otherworldly spectacles of Victoria Falls and the sweeping scenes encompassing Chobe National Park to the breathtaking wildlife discoveries of Moremi Game Reserve, appreciate the immaculately diverse habitats spreading across Zimbabwe and Botswana on this riveting 11-day African safari. The stage is set to spotlight the continent’s rich tapestry of wilderness environments through iconic African safari experiences.
Hwange National Park - Unwinding beneath Mopane Trees
Dominating massive parts of western Zimbabwe, Hwange National Park is a wildlife paradise home to an abundance of creatures, big and small, including Africa’s iconic Big Five and numerous dazzling birdlife species. Shortly after arriving in Zimbabwe and transferring from the international airport, you will enter this phenomenal reserve and find refuge beneath the ancient mopane trees fringing your remote camp. Slowly unpack your things while you listen to the sounds of nature on your doorstep and prepare for a thrilling first safari drive through Hwange.
Hwange National Park - Discovering the Daylight and Nighttime Sightings
Hwange National Park - Admiring the Astonishing African Sceneries
Victoria Falls - Embrace The Smoke that Thunders
Chobe National Park - Step into Untouched Botswana
Chobe National Park - Surreal Sightings across Chobe
Chobe National Park - Wilderness Treasures along Chobe River
Moremi Game Reserve - Sipping Cocktails while Soaking up the Splendor
Moremi Game Reserve - Meandering Moremi in Search of the Big Five
Moremi Game Reserve - Making Your Way through Moremi by Mokoro
Moremi Game Reserve - African Mornings Like No Other
- Galavant through the sprawling grasslands of Hwange National Park alongside a knowledgeable ranger who will show you to prime viewing destinations in the hope of spotting the reserve’s impressive collection of wildlife
- Take in the amazing African scenes during unique wilderness activities, including sunset cocktails overlooking the iconic orange African sunset and breathtaking stargazing upon the crystal clear night sky
- Gaze upon the colossal Victoria Falls, awing at its extraordinary sheet of falling water from panoramic viewpoints peppering its mighty precipice
- Wander across Chobe National Park’s diverse environments to concealed hides and hilltop viewpoints showcasing the unending natural spectacles and majestic wildlife roaming freely across the reserve
- Set sail across the Chobe River, encountering the bewitching unspoiled environments teeming with wildlife and dazzling birds up close
- Cruise through Botswana’s beautiful Moremi Game Reserve on guided safaris highlighting the impeccable environments and diverse habitats teeming with wildlife across the reserve
- Meander the mesmerizing settings of Moremi in search of iconic African wildlife, including the Big Five, during the early hours of the morning and late afternoon
- Glide across the tranquil waterways winding through Moremi onboard a traditional wooden dugout canoe, or mokoro, to witness the riverside spectacles up close
$8,575 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Niki H.
Reviewed By Richard K.
Reviewed By Ruth A.
Reviewed By Russell W.
Reviewed By Jill T.
Reviewed By Mary B.