Elephants have good taste. Almost 100,000 of them march around Northern Botswana, their path coinciding with some of the continent’s best accommodations and most elegant safari experiences. This unique 9-day itinerary follows the natural movement of elephants, combining unique nature with the style and comfort demanded by the most discerning traveler. And it’s not just about elephants. Get ready for big cats, hippo pods, thunderous waterfalls, and opulent river cruises.
Okavango - Nature’s Great Theater
Feast your eyes on the Okavango Delta from the air, an endless expanse of swamps and channels expanding beneath the wingtips of your light aircraft. After landing in Maun you’ll switch to a tiny plane and sweep low over the delta, before touching down in a secluded corner of Moremi Game Reserve. You’re going to spend three days on the tip of Chief’s Island, an open stretch of Kalahari savannah that’s surrounded by lush waterways. Indulge in the eminent luxury your camp with raised wooden verandahs gaze out onto big cat paradise, alfresco meals are complimented by nature’s inimitable soundtrack, and this boutique eco-camp maintains just a small handful of isolated rooms. It’s the perfect place to slowly watch the wildlife and gently settle into the serene rhythm of your safari.
Day 2 - 3
Moremi Game Reserve - Abundant Big Cats
Linyanti Wildlife Reserve - Flying Over the Okavango
Day 5 - 6
Linyanti Wildlife Reserve - Elephant Channels
Chobe River - Chobe River Cruise
Victoria Falls - Spectacular Victoria Falls
Depart - Farewell to Elephant Country
- Track almost 100,000 wild Kalahari elephants as they roam around the stunning landscapes of Northern Botswana
- Indulge in a hand-picked collection of the continent's finest luxury accommodation, each combining tranquility, privacy, and the ultimate comfort in the wilderness
- Spend three days in the remarkable Okavango Delta admiring one of Africa's most abundant collections of wildlife
- Lose yourself in the vast Linyanti Wildlife Reserve and shake your head in disbelief at the thousands of elephants that roam past your luxury lodge
- Enjoy an individually tailored combination of safari activities and blend the excitement of safari with idyllic relaxation
- Take an elegant boat cruise down the Chobe River, soaking up all the wildlife delights from a sumptuous outdoor deck
- Come face to face with the world's most powerful waterfall, the Victoria Falls providing a fitting finish to this vacation of natural wonders
- Minimize transfer times by taking short hopper flights and landing on secluded airstrips in the midst of elephant country
$9,625 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 108 reviews.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By John O.
Reviewed By Candace O.
Reviewed By Randy S.
Reviewed By kim b.