Lavish adventures across Argentina and Chile are boundless on this exciting 21-day South American journey showcasing the culture and heritage of these exquisite destinations. Along the way, you will explore mesmerizing desert landscapes, wondrous geothermal regions, and flourishing emerald valleys beneath the soaring summits of the Andes Mountains while relishing the first-class touches of luxury travel in each breathtaking region.
Buenos Aires - Argentina’s Cosmopolitan Dreamscape
Capital city and largest within Argentina, Buenos Aires is a buzzing cosmopolitan featuring touches of the modern world but largely retaining the cultural distinctions of the country from which it rises. This hub of entertainment and heritage can be seen twinkling under the Argentinian sun as you approach the international airport and peer out of your plane window. After touching down and checking through immigration, you will be collected by your private transfer and taken to your grand accommodation poised within the heart of the cityscape amongst the rising buildings that dominate its skyline.
Buenos Aires - Strolling through Spirited Neighborhoods
Calchaquí Valley - Charming Villages in the Verdant Valley
Calchaquí Valley - Weaving Ponchos and Sipping Prestigious Wines
Cafayate - The Argentinian Wine Country
Salta - Deep Red Discoveries in Quebrada de las Conchas
Salta - Absorbing Exhibitions across the City
Salta - The Yungas beneath the Andes
Purmamarca - Pre-Incan Times of Pucara
San Pedro de Atacama - Spectacular Scenes of the Salinas Grandes
San Pedro de Atacama - Surreal Landscape Visions
San Pedro de Atacama - The Flamboyant Flamingos of the Salar de Atacama
San Pedro de Atacama - A Geothermal Wonderland in Chile
Elqui Valley - Staggering Times Under the Stars
Elqui Valley - Staring Up at the Sky
Elqui Valley - Vitalizing Moments in the Viridian Valley
Copiapó - Glamping In the Hills Beyond the City
Copiapó - Sparkling Beaches Beyond the City
Santiago - Back in the Buzzing Cities
Santiago - Scintillating Flavors of Santiago
Santiago - A Collection of Unforgettable Memories
- Discover the highlights of Argentina as you tour its capital city, Buenos Aires, visiting its epicenter, the Plaza de Mayo, as well as the Presidential Palace and decadent restaurants in buzzing neighborhoods
- Visit the quaint town of Seclantás in the Calchaquí Valley, where you will unravel its weaving heritage before sipping prestigious wines at a premier estate in the flourishing valley
- Escape to the Argentinian wine country, Cafayate, for an immersive tasting experience of the high-altitude region’s finest wines paired with an array of decadent Argentinian meats and treats
- Peer into the past as you venture to significant heritage sites speckling Salta city, enjoying moments admiring the intricate carvings of the San Bernando Convent and the Incan mummies in the Museum of High Altitude Archaeology
- Cherish scenes of the remarkable Yungas forested region sloping beneath the soaring Andes Mountains as you trot through along the landscape on horseback and tuck into an authentic Argentinian BBQ
- Visit the staggering archaeological site of Pucara just outside of Purmamarca to marvel at the iconic remnants of the Incan-era preserved for visitors to admire
- Learn more about the extraction of salt while you cherish the bewildering scenes of the Salinas Grandes salt flat before transferring to San Pedro de Atacama, a town stationed on an Andes Mountains plateau
- Witness the otherworldly landscapes of the Valle de la Luna and Valle de la Muerte during a guided geological tour just beyond the town of San Pedro de Atacama
- Explore Chile’s geothermal wonderland, the Geysers del Tatio, and capture postcard-perfect images of the bubbling geysers and steamy thermal springs
- Spend a few nights within the illustrious Elqui Valley, taking in the environmental splendors as you trot through the forest on horseback or soak up the oils during a refreshing spa therapy
- Glamp in the forested landscapes flanking the city of Copiapó, relishing a relaxing time amidst the emerald wilderness and on the velvety soft shorelines fringing your accommodation
- Unearth the flavors of Chile as you indulge in a fine dining and local gastronomy tour of Santiago’s beloved restaurants and eateries, as well as explore the city’s mesmerizing cultural landmarks
$18,832 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By Scott J.
Reviewed By Otavio P.
Reviewed By Alka P.
Reviewed By James N.
Reviewed By Randy B.
Reviewed By Scott V.