Travelers seeking complete cultural immersion and laidback luxury in Argentina will be absorbed by the allure and charms of the country’s capital city, forested UNESCO World Heritage Sites, breathtaking villages in the shadows of the Andes Mountains, and the timeless wines of the Mendoza region on this tailored 12-day ultimate vacation. Let the wonders of the South American landscapes and Argentinian heritage sweep you off your feet.
Buenos Aires - The Flair and Flavor of Argentina
Argentina’s cosmopolitan capital, Buenos Aires, flutters with colorfully dressed Tango dancers twisting and twirling to the rhythmic music and reflects history with charming multicultural homes sprawling lively districts. It’s a busy city that will blow you away from the moment you arrive at the airport and transfer to a gorgeous accommodation representing the height of Argentina’s lavish getaways. Tonight, you will explore Argentinian flair and flavor as you dine with locals at gourmet restaurants, watch live music at bubbly theatres, and partake in an intimate cooking lesson.
Buenos Aires - Heritage Highlights of Argentina’s Capital
Puerto Iguazú - Discover Argentina’s Authentic Wilderness
Puerto Iguazú - Witness the Power of the Iguazú Waterfalls
Puerto Iguazú - South American Wilderness Scenes From All Angles
Cafayate - The Mars Canyons of Quebrada de las Conchas
Cafayate - Visit the Museo de la Vid y el Vino
Salta - Take a Sensational Tour of Salta
Salta - Adventures across the Yungas
Mendoza - Make Way for the Mendoza Wine Country
Mendoza - Exploring the Natural Beauty and Sumptuous Wines
Mendoza - Your Last Morning Maté in Argentina
- Embrace the flair and flavor of Argentina’s colorful culture and culinary heritage during a tour of Buenos Aires’ gourmet restaurants, a visit to coveted music theaters, and an intimate cooking class led by a professional chef
- Partake in a privately guided tour of Buenos Aires’ heritage highlights including the Plaza de Mayo, Pink House, the old market, the Cathedral, the Pyramid of May, and the colorfully cultural youth neighborhood of San Telmo
- Head for the flourishing forests of Puerto Iguazú and enjoy a beautiful bird-watching experience in the colorful natural habitats before you visit the authentic Mbyá Guarani village Ita Poty to discover rural Argentinian culture
- Journey into the unspoiled tropical wilderness of Puerto Iguazú national park to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Iguazú Waterfalls, and spend time wandering the lush rainforest sanctuary home to curious creatures and dazzling birdlife
- Soar above the Iguazú Waterfalls and a collection of stunning Brazilian falls including Floriano, Deodoro, and Benjamin Constant on a private helicopter tour over the countries’ surreal tropical rainforests
- Cross the desolate mountainous landscape of Quebrada de las Conchas en route to Cafayate and capture the dreamy maroon Mars-like scenery that unfolds across the sparse Argentinian canyon region
- Set your eyes upon the lush vineyards of the Calchaquí Valleys and taste a selection of exquisitely unique Argentinian wines prepared at the renowned Museo de la Vid y el Vino before you learn to craft traditional ceramics
- Explore the Hispanic heritage highlights of Salta city and visit iconic landmarks in the Plaza 9 de Julio including the Basilica Cathedral, the Cabildo, the San Francisco Church, and the San Bernardo Convent
- Cross the sweeping emerald valleys of the Yungas region beneath the looming peaks of the Andes Mountains and immerse yourself in authentic Argentinian agricultural culture at a humble farmer’s home where you will dine on a typical Argentine gaucho BBQ
- Travel by safari truck through the illustrious valleys of the Mendoza wine country and spend time revitalizing your mind and body at a world-class spa and wellness estate before you savor the sumptuous wines of the Viña Cobos Winery
$11,539 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By David L.
Reviewed By Ron R.
Reviewed By linda s.
Reviewed By Jonathan L.
Reviewed By Alex A.
Reviewed By Fay C.