Unyielding adventure and passionate spirit await during your 26-day luxury tour of Patagonia and Antarctica revealing the essence of the untamed wilderness. You will discover the culture of Chile and Argentina on an inspiring adventure beneath snowcapped peaks and across expansive pampas. Sip wine at vineyards in the Casablanca Valley. Experience the tango halls of Buenos Aires. Gentoo penguins and sea lions will become part of the scenery as you leave footprints in blanketing snow. From hiking...
Santiago - Arrive in Chile’s Vibrant Capital
Santiago is a vibrant city where the skyline of the central business district imitates the jagged peaks of the neighboring Andes mountains. The beauty of the slopes feeds into the greenery of the city’s streets as diverse neighborhoods containing tree-lined streets in view of the Bicentenary Park where flamingos feed in the glassy water. Your flight will land at Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, where your private transfer will meet you at customs and escort you to the luxuries of your boutique accommodations, The Singular hotel.
The city's heritage will shine in the Lastarria neighborhood, where an artistic ambiance filters through the hotel’s neo-Classical architecture offering views of the surrounding cultural and natural beauty. After relaxing in the comforts of your hotel, your guide will meet you in the lobby for a half-day introductory tour of Santiago, taking you from La Moneda Palace to San Cristobal. At the Plaza de Armas, you will find hints of the historic center shining in its classic beauty. Artists capture the facades of the past in paint as the sunlight spreads across the Metropolitan Cathedral overlooking the central square.
Santiago - Explore Valparaiso and Casablanca Valley
Torres del Paine - Travel to Torres del Paine
Torres del Paine - Trek Torres del Paine’s Splendor
Torres del Paine - Enjoy a Hiking Excursion
Torres del Paine - Venture to the Iconic Massif
El Calafate - Transfer to El Calafate, Argentina
El Calafate - Embrace the Beauty of El Calafate
El Calafate - Explore El Calafate at your Pace
El Calafate - Enjoy El Calafate at your Leisure
El Calafate - Delight in a Thrilling Glacier Trek
Day 12 - 13
El Chalten - Venture to Secluded El Chalten
El Chalten - Revel in El Chalten’s Natural Wonder
Ushuaia - Fly from El Calafate to Ushuaia
Ushuaia - Traverse Dramatic Tierra del Fuego
Antarctica - Board your Luxury Antarctica Cruise
Day 18 - 19
Antarctica - Delight in your Time at Sea
Antarctica - Search for Impressive Exotic Wildlife
Antarctica - Reach the Landscape on a Kayak Tour
Antarctica - Trek the Exotic and Unusual Landscape
Antarctica - Discover and Explore the Epic Scenery
Day 24 - 25
Antarctica - Venture Back toward Ushuaia
Buenos Aires - Disembark and Fly to Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires - Revel in Charm and Depart for Home
- Witness the fascinating wildlife of Antarctica as trek the shores of the upper peninsula finding gentoo, Adelie, and chinstrap penguins
- Trek the winding trails of Torres del Paine National Park for an unforgettable view of the Paine Massif crowned by the dramatic granite towers
- Embrace the spirit of Buenos Aires with a cultural exploration embodied in the passionate ambiance of a tango demonstration
- Sample the layers of flavor that capture the natural history and cultural heritage of Chile during a wine tasting excursion in the Casablanca Valley
- Bask in the panoramic views of Torres del Paine’s grandeur as your panorama of the French Valley takes in Lake Nordenskjold to the French Glacier
- Revel in a scenic 4WD expiration of mountainous roads and stunning landscape revealing the Lake Guillermo and the Southern Patagonian Ice Fields
- Traverse the undulating surface of Perito Moreno Glacier for a mini trek along the unique ice formations and a view of how the glacier shaped the surrounding landscape
- Delve into the majesty around El Chalten with a guided hike to Condors and Eagles viewpoint where the marvels of the wildlife will soar through the sky
- Discover the beauty of the pristine lenga and nire forest in Tierra del Fuego National Park located at the edge of the South American continent
- Enjoy the unique atmosphere of Valparaiso in Chile, where the seaside view meets a bohemian culture wedged between the coastline and the steep hillside
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Buddy P.
Reviewed By Stephanie F.
Reviewed By Kyung P.
Reviewed By Syed H.
Reviewed By Stephen F.
Reviewed By Jill K.