Do you dream of big adventure? Do you imagine yourself deep within one of the planet’s great deserts, casting your conquering eye over the swath of wildlife that you just traversed? Do you long for a journey into the heart of life? If you’ve ever wanted to truly see the world, this scenic tour of Argentina will show you the way.
Buenos Aires - Arriving in Argentina
You touch down this morning in beautiful Buenos Aires, where a driver will be waiting to transfer you to your accommodations. Your hotel is an elegant and comfortable establishment located in the heart of Buenos Aires amid shops and restaurants.
The afternoon features a unique and unforgettable tour of Buenos Aires. The tour is centered around the city’s “four balconies,” public parks in some of the city’s most exciting and fascinating barrios (neighborhoods). You will experience a rarely seen glimpse into the history and culture of this one-of-a-kind capital. From the Plaza de Mayo to Plaza San Martin, and from Parque Lemaza in vibrant and colorful La Boca to Plaza Alvear in sedate and sophisticated Recoleta.
Mendoza - Venturing Into Wine Country
San Juan - A Scenic Ride Through the Ruta de los Caracoles
San Juan - Discovering the Magic of Northwest Argentina
San Juan - Starting Out for the Oasis City
Villa San Agustín - A Visit to the Valley of the Moon
Villa San Agustín - Turning to Talampaya
Villa San Agustín - Spending the Day in Captivating Chanarmuyo
Quilmes - The Ancient Civilizations of Argentina
Cachi - Cruising the Northwest, From Cafayate to Cachi
San Antonio de los Cobres - Into the Clouds
Purmamarca - Through the Salinas Grandes
Salta - One Final Day in the Deserts of Argentina
Buenos Aires - Returning to the Capital
Buenos Aires - Adiós to Argentina
- Explore the oenophile offerings of the sensational wineries of Mendoza, the largest wine-producing region in Latin America and one of the most scenic areas in all of Argentina
- Wind your way through the Ruta de los Caracoles, the Road of the Snail, to marvel at the astounding natural scenery
- Enjoy the sights at some of Argentina’s best national parks, from the lunar landscape and fascinating fossils of Ischigualasto Provincial Park to the sheer and soaring faces of the Talampaya Gorge
- Experience the incredible feats of engineering that dot this sparse and seemingly inhospitable landscape, like the Ullum Dam and the truly astounding telescopes at the Leoncito Astronomical Complex
- Revel in the ancient history of this venerable area at the pre-Hispanic Incan strongholds of Quilmes, Cachi and Tilcara
$5,365 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Cris a.
Reviewed By Donna F.
Reviewed By Tommy H.
Reviewed By Jeff D.
Reviewed By William D.
Reviewed By Jonathan W.