From a choripan (traditional Argentinean sandwich) in a Buenos Aires park, to the nine hour slow grilled rib eye in the luxury of a Siete Fuegos ("seven fires") restaurant in the Uco Valley of Mendoza, the food of Argentina can satisfy any taste. Whether you’re looking for the best steak of your life or the world’s perfect empanada, mouth-watering pastries, or desserts that make you want to skip dinner, it’s all here and you don’t even have to cross the ocean.
Buenos Aires - Bienvenidos a Argentina!
Land today in beautiful, welcoming Buenos Aires, one of the world’s most unique capitals and the center of political and cultural life in Argentina. After dropping your bags off at your elegant hotel, explore this incredible city by foot or with the help of the excellent metro system. Check out the wide green spaces and lush city parks in Palermo, or cruise the streets lined with arts and crafts in La Boca. Dinner in Buenos Aires is always a memorable meal, from the often incredible ambiance of nearly every parilla (grill), to the delicious cuts of fresh Argentine beef with a warming Malbec in your hand. Even if you find yourself having difficulty understanding the rapid swing of Argentine Spanish, your first night is sure to make you fall in love with this romantic and fascinating country.
Buenos Aires - A Day in the Life of an Argentine Foodie
Bariloche - A Family Barbecue
Bariloche - Curanto and Circuito Chico
Bariloche - Navigation Day on Nahuel Huapi Lake
Mendoza - Into the Heart of Argentine Wine Country
Mendoza - Touring the Best of Maipu Wine Valley
Mendoza - Getting Your Feet Wet in Mendoza and the Kitchen
Buenos Aires - A Singular Dinner in a Singular Capital
Buenos Aires - A Day Around Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires - Departing Argentina
- Discover the culinary diamonds in the rough as you enjoy a cooking class in Buenos Aires, where delicious pastries and the finest cuts of beef are all ready for sampling, then take in a tango show in one of Buenos Aires’s famous clubs
- Live life as a true Argentine as you join a family in Bariloche for a traditional asado (barbecue), one of the great cooking customs of this beautiful country
- Enjoy a curanto lunch (traditional food typically prepared in a hole) lunch in Colonia Suiza after a day spent in the indescribable Nahuel Huapi National Park, filled with spectacular scenery and fascinating flora and fauna
- Head to Mendoza, near the epicenter of the Argentine wine craze, where you’ll find a historic city, gorgeous vineyards, and some of the most incredible food on Earth, including a private cooking class with an accomplished South American chef
- Experience a “closed door” dinner at one of Buenos Aires’s most exclusive restaurants, where the finest in Argentine cuisine meets the finest in Argentine hospitality
- Tour all of the highlights in Buenos Aires, from the world’s widest avenue to the colorful stalls at La Boca, from the famous cemetery in Recoleta to the Pink House and the Plaza de Mayo
From the shores of the Rio de la Plata to the foothills of the Andes, from Patagonia to Buenos Aires to the climbing reaches of Argentina’s wine country, food and drink play an integral role in the society and culture of this unbelievable country. This eleven-day voyage will give you the chance to grab the best bite of Argentina’s gourmet scene, and will be sure to leave you fully satiated and never wanting for dessert.
Land in Buenos Aires and explore the incredible food offerings of this bursting metropolis, from the local food markets to the gourmet cuisine of the city’s finest chefs. Experience the incredible camaraderie of an Argentine asado (barbecue) with a local family in Bariloche, and take in the new Southern Cone craze of curanto, a hot stone inground cooking technique where food is prepared over several hours. Spend three incredible days in Mendoza, the very heart and soul of Argentina’s bourgeoning wine industry, where’ll you sample the finest, boldest, most velvety Malbecs on Earth, as well as delicious dinners from a country that is the self-proclaimed beef leader of the world.
Their quick castellano (romantic language) and dashing air imparts a charming and passionate backdrop. The people of Argentina are as unforgettable as the delectable food they produce. Come to experience the unrivaled food, the fabulous wine and the incredible culinary culture.
Please note that all local suppliers, tour operators and other organizations reserve the right to change or cancel any and all excursions and/or itineraries due to unforeseen and unpredictable events, including but not limited to extreme weather, winery availability and changes in the political environment.
To explore more itinerary options, please visit the Argentina tours section on Zicasso.
$3,570 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Donna F.
Reviewed By Tommy H.
Reviewed By Jeff D.
Reviewed By Lawrence D.
Reviewed By Chris G.
Reviewed By Cheryl C.