Wilderness reigns across Zimbabwe and Botswana, and you will explore these breathtaking destinations during this immersive 8-day safari experience from Victoria Falls to Chobe National Park, and ending in Moremi Game Reserve. Each destination is teeming with wildlife you will discover while partaking in stunning safari activities, from soaring helicopter tours over the staggering Victoria Falls to enchanting boat cruises across the Okavango Delta.
Victoria Falls - Soaring over and above the Falls
Your vacation will begin in palatial accommodation stationed around the corner from one of Africa’s phenomenal geological wonders, Victoria Falls, after a short private transfer from the Victoria Falls Airport. With VIP treatment from your campsite’s welcoming hosts to top-tier amenities on offer at your lodging, you will quickly settle into your home away from home, a dreamy escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. You may even take to the skies for an afternoon helicopter flight to see the stunning stretches of unspoiled wilderness from such great heights.
Victoria Falls - A Natural Wonder of the World
Chobe National Park - An Introduction to the Botswana Wilderness
Chobe National Park - One of a Kind Sightings in Savuti
Moremi Game Reserve - An Afternoon Spent with the Big Five
Moremi Game Reserve - Once in a Lifetime Okavango Scenes
Moremi Game Reserve - The Brilliant Birds of Botswana
Moremi Game Reserve - A Spectacular Final Sunrise Safari
- Take flight over Zimbabwe’s luxuriant wilderness and encounter the spectacular scenes from within a VIP helicopter soaring above the Victoria Falls
- Join a private guide for a thrilling tour of Victoria Falls, where you will stumble upon marvelous creatures dwelling in the rainforest and capture images of the impressive Natural Wonder of the World
- Hop aboard a boat and course the Zambezi River in style as you sip on cocktails and see the sunset scenes of a mighty, winding waterway teeming with wondrous wildlife
- Explore the beauty of Chobe National Park as you safari through the wilderness of Savuti and encounter centuries-old San rock paintings and a great Zebra migration if traveling between November and December
- Safari across the idyllic environments stretching over Moremi in search of every member of the Big Five and other marvelous beings inhabiting this diverse Botswana reserve
- Chart the vast waters of Xakanaxa Lagoon, along channels weaving through the Okavango Delta, to discover Moremi from an entirely new perspective
- Discover the many marvelous birds inhabiting the luxuriant environments of Moremi Game Reserve in Botswana on guided bird-watching safaris
- Head out to witness the wilderness of Moremi on an early morning guided safari as the sunshine rises above the horizon and the animals come out to play
$7,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on 64 reviews.
Reviewed By Brenda W.
Reviewed By Michael G.
Reviewed By Lauren F.
Reviewed By Brittney F.
Reviewed By Jonathan D.
Reviewed By Chintan P.