Discover the distinct traditions of Japanese culture and the authenticity of Japanese cuisine on this arresting 8-day tour through the Golden Triangle. Find serenity within the destinations of Tokyo, Hakone, and Kyoto with every step along this remarkable journey. Insight into local lifestyles and idyllic scenes of Japan’s extraordinary countryside and high-octane skylines are yours.
Tokyo - A Cityscape Belonging to the Future
Few places are as advanced as Tokyo, a cityscape that wears its future-forward vision on its sleeve. With robots that work behind counters and monstrous LED-billboards that fill its dazzling skyline, Tokyo feels like a cityscape lifted from a science-fiction film, and its energy is palpable. You will be swept away by the atmospheric spirit found in every side alley and each buzzing district. Between its popular locales and hidden gems, you will be swept into the atmosphere as you are escorted to your stylish accommodation.
Tokyo - Preserved Japanese Heritage and Culture
Tokyo - Moments Beneath Cherry Blossoms or Tucking Into Terrific Cuisine
Hakone - Scenes of Japan’s Marvelous Mount Fuji
Kyoto - A Charming Zen Buddhist Tea Ceremony
Kyoto - Sacred Memories at Kyoto’s Spiritual Sites
Kyoto - An Introduction Into Impressive Shodo Writing
Kyoto - Goodbye to the Golden Triangle
- Uncover the spiritual roots of Japanese culture on an absorbing tour of the Senso-ji temple and Meiji Shinto Shrine in Tokyo
- Immerse your taste buds in the delectable flavors of authentic Japanese cuisine as you explore the chic restaurants and stylish bars peppering Tokyo’s dazzling skyline
- Retreat to the flowered gardens of Kamakura to spend moments wallowing in the picturesque scenery sweeping Japan’s emerald countryside
- Admire the surreal wilderness sightings that sit beneath the towering crest of Mount Fuji from the banks of Lake Ashi and thermal springs in Hakone
- Delve into the cultural traditions of Japan during a masterfully led tea ceremony
- Spend time swooning over the spectacular spiritual sites sprinkling Kyoto on a historic tour to the golden Kinkaku-ji temple and sprawling orange arches of Fushimi Inari Taisha shrine
- Unravel the art and systems supporting Japan’s long-established Shodo writing style and learn the techniques to produce the symbols on a guided calligraphy course
$4,419 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.74 stars based on
Reviewed By Denise B.
Reviewed By Evan K.
Reviewed By Judith G.
Reviewed By Taylor W.
Reviewed By Neil P.
Reviewed By ANH T.