From the enthralling capital city of Tokyo to the charming former imperial seat of Kyoto, this tailored 9-day tour will showcase the allure of Japan in every destination you discover. Whether you are tucking into delectable local delicacies at humble eateries lining flowered boulevards or admiring the astonishing shrines dating back centuries, unravel Japan day by day on this resplendent vacation.
Tokyo - A Moment to Acclimate
While Tokyo’s landmarks and cultural experiences will sweep you off your feet from the moment you arrive in Japan, it is the city itself that dazzles and seduces travelers. With a colorful collection of neighborhoods, every moment in Tokyo is unlike any to come before it. There is always something new and spectacular to see or some distinct delicacy to tuck into at either the assortment of upmarket restaurants or modest, traditional eateries lining buzzing streets. Arriving at your accommodation, you may spend the afternoon familiarizing yourself with this remarkable city.
Tokyo - The Dazzle and Charm of a Cultural Cityscape
Hakone - Dreamy Scenes beneath Mount Fuji
Kyoto - True Tradition in Japan
Kyoto - Behind-the-Scenes Kyoto, Japan
Kyoto - Nothing Quite Like Nara
Kyoto - Dining Delights in Osaka
Tokyo - Discovering More of Its Majesty
Tokyo - A City that Never Stops
- Relish a wondrous tour of Tokyo’s cityscape highlights, leading you from the colossal complex of the Meiji Shinto Shrine to the viewpoint atop Roppongi Hill and the idiosyncratic streets of Akihabara
- Spend an afternoon in the spectacular, unspoiled hot spring resort of Hakone, a picture-perfect wilderness paradise poised beneath the soaring snowy summit of Mount Fuji
- Try your hand at cooking Japanese cuisine during a masterclass in the country’s culinary culture led by a talented local chef in Kyoto
- Take delight in a comprehensive tour of Kyoto, showcasing the city’s multifaceted charm, with unforgettable experiences including visits to Higashiyama, Gion, and the Nishiki Market
- Peer into Japan’s ancient imperial heritage during an extensive tour of Nara Island and its myriad of meticulously crafted shrines and complexes dating back centuries
- Visit the bustling entertainment districts of Osaka and spend the day lost in the city’s exuberant embrace, feasting on exquisite Japanese cuisine along the way
- Wallow in the whimsy of Tokyo’s spirited energy as you tour the tantalizing eateries speckling the skyline as well as visit the cherished heritage landmarks you have yet explored
$4,972 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Susann A.
Reviewed By Bonnie B.
Reviewed By Felicia T.
Reviewed By Jessica S.
Reviewed By Kathleen K.
Reviewed By Shelley K.