The fascinating local culture, immaculate Iguazu landscapes, and crisp Bahia coastline will blow you away on this 13-day tour of Brazil’s classic cultural and wilderness experiences. You will explore the carnivals and markets of Rio de Janeiro beneath the towering Christ the Redeemer monument, wander the lush wilderness that wraps around the impressive Iguazu Falls, and walk along the breathtaking Bahia coastline of Itacaré to capture the country’s natural wonders.
Rio de Janeiro - Welcome to Brazil
The massive seaside city of Rio de Janeiro is a cultural melting pot of South American flair and flavor. The locals will embrace you with open arms as you touch down and transfer to accommodation in and amongst the city’s bustling Brazilian atmosphere. You may absorb the colorful culture minutes after you drop off your things and head to vibrant downtown neighborhoods where musicians play on the sidewalk and brightly decorated mosaic steps ascend to charming eateries around the corner. In the distance, the enormous open arms of Christ the Redeemer lift proudly above the city skyline.
Rio de Janeiro - Capture Images of Christ the Redeemer
Rio de Janeiro - Backstage Carnival Experience in Brazil
Foz do Iguaçu - Views of the Iguazu Falls
Foz do Iguaçu - Explore the Argentinian Falls
Foz do Iguaçu - See the Iguazu Spectacles from the Sky
Foz do Iguaçu - Cycling the Iguazu National Park
Salvador - Beautiful Day Tour of the Bahia Capital
Salvador - Visit the São Joaquim Market and More
Itacaré - Settle Into Your Accommodation on Cocoa Coast
Itacaré - Wander the Fazenda Juerana Forest
Itacaré - Tour the Serra de Conduru State Park
Ilheus - Goodbye, Brazil
- Cruise the mountains of Rio in Brazil on a tour to the phenomenal Christ the Redeemer monument, beautiful indigenous Botanical Gardens, and more
- Delight in a backstage carnival experience of the Pimpolhos project in Rio to uncover the vibrant performance and art culture before you tour the São Bento Monastery
- Visit one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Iguazu Falls, from Foz do Iguaçu and capture surreal scenic photography of the lush jungles
- Explore the Argentine side of Iguazu Falls and stroll exquisite pathways through the jungle-clad landscape to view Garganta del Diablo, Iguazu river canyon, and more
- Soar across the skies on a private helicopter tour that will share birds-eye views of the pounding Iguazu Falls and surrounding wilderness
- Cycle through the Iguazu National Park to see the Floriano, Deodoro da Fonseca, Benjamín Constant, and Salto Uniao falls as well as bird-watching along the way
- Tour the Bahia neighborhoods of Salvador to the Peninsula of Itapagipe, the Church of Bonfim, the Monserrat district, and the Mercado Modelo
- Explore Salvador’s famous São Joaquim market and visit the Church of San Francisco, the Cathedral, and the Municipal Square
- Hike through the Fazenda Juerana forest to the Cachoeira waterfall and enjoy a day of peaceful wildlife discover on the Cocoa Coast
- Discover the environmental initiatives and protective efforts of the local Brazilian Bahia people on a tour of Serra de Conduru State Park from the Floresta Viva Institute
$14,360 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.79 stars based on
Reviewed By Natasha K.
Reviewed By Jarrell T.
Reviewed By Sandra C.
Reviewed By Helen D.
Reviewed By Casey M.
Reviewed By Gina C.