Fecund forests framing a sensational sheet of falling water, the backdrop of the Andean highlands climbing majestically over brilliant blue waters, the humming life of the capital on the banks of the Rio de la Plata; all this and more awaits your arrival in arresting Argentina. Whether you are a nature lover or unabashed urbanite, this is one Argentina travel adventure you’ll never forget.
Buenos Aires – Arrival in Argentina’s Capital
You land this morning on the outskirts of the chic and romantic city of Buenos Aires, filled with excitement to be finally in Argentina. You will be picked up at the airport and transferred to your sleek and modern accommodations. Your hotel is in one of Buenos Aires’s most elegant and beautiful barrios (neighborhoods). The area is also home to some of Argentina’s political, social, and cultural elite as well as some of the best shopping and dining in the city. The hotel itself is a charming and classic mixture of modern conveniences and classic style, with daring lines throughout the exterior, graceful curves running through the interior, and all the services you would expect from first-class lodging.
Buenos Aires – A Guided Tour of Brilliant Buenos Aires
Bariloche – To the Shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi
Bariloche – Hitting the Highlights in the Andean Foothills
Bariloche – Excursions in Argentina’s Lakes District
Iguazu Falls – North to One of the World’s Natural Wonders
Iguazu Falls – The Stirring Sights of Inimitable Iguazu
Buenos Aires – Saying Goodbye to Awe-Inspiring Argentina
- Begin in Buenos Aires, where your days are filled with exploring this delightful city and where your nights are spent in the luxurious comfort of your hotel in the fantastic barrio of Recoleta
- Visit the delightful city of Bariloche in the foothills of the mighty Andes and in the middle of the magnificent Nahuel Huapi National Park, where outdoor enthusiasts and shopaholics alike will find themselves delighted by the area’s many offerings
- Explore the grandeur of Patagonia and the Lakes District, from the stunning fecundity of Nahuel Huapi National Park to the stark and striking peaks of Cerro Otto and Cerro Frey, from a tour of Los Siete Lagos to an up-close excursion of the Black Glacier at Cerro Tronador
- Discover the breathtaking majesty of Iguazu Falls and stay in sumptuous style in a Iguazu hotel, mere minutes from the Falls and filled with elegant and luxurious offerings that will make you question whether you should ever leave your hotel
- Spend a day in the midst of the singular grandness of Iguazu Falls, from the massive sheet of tumbling river at the Devil’s Throat to the many smaller cataracts that make up this incredible geological structure
From the tumbling cascades of Iguazu Falls to the aquamarine expanse of Lake Nahuel Huapi, the waters of Argentina make up some of the country’s greatest natural wonders. This 8-day tour is built around exploring these aquatic attractions, as well as the remarkable cities that lie on their banks and shores – from the cosmopolitan Buenos Aires to the quaint Bariloche – and the incredible people who call this nation home.
You start with a glimpse of urban life in magnificent Buenos Aires. You’ll stay in one of the finest hotels in one of the city’s most elegant regions and enjoy a fully guided tour that is sure to captivate and amaze. Tour the mammoth falls at Iguazu, one of the world’s greatest natural wonders and one of the country’s most visited sites. Head for your hotel which is mere minutes from the best and biggest cataracts. Relax in the all-encompassing splendor of Patagonia, where you’ll cruise one of Argentina’s most gorgeous lakes and gaze upon some of her most prominent peaks.
Spraying mist fills the air, you see the striking hue of an alpine lake and hear the thunderous roar of water plummeting from 300 feet. Every day of your voyage to Argentina will stir your senses and inspire your imagination, fuel your fantasies and give life to your dreams. And with the poshest accommodations and most exclusive eateries awaiting your arrival, there’s never been a better time to get your feet wet.
Zicasso offers a variety of Argentina tours. See the operators for Argentina section for traveler reviews and ideas on customized trips.
$2,595 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on 705 reviews.
Reviewed By Dana S.
Reviewed By Adele M.
Reviewed By Lawrence D.
Reviewed By Anne N.
Reviewed By Donna F.
Reviewed By Tommy H.