The Okavango Delta: a dazzling oasis of habitats and big game, a safari destination of pure wilderness and fabulous diversity. This 12-day safari submerges you in its beauty, using four exceptional camps to capture the quintessence of the Delta. Surround yourself with water in the Western Okavango, savor the abundance of big game in the Delta's heart, take a walking safari through the eastern plains, then settle into the thrilling exclusivity of Vumbura to the north.
Moremi Game Reserve – Completely Surrounded by the Water
Imagine the Okavango Delta, and water comes to the fore of all preconceptions. It's the Western Okavango that most aptly responds to these images, lush blue stretching far beyond the eye can see. Arriving here is a real adventure, a mix of light aircraft and motorboat taking you to a camp that's fully surrounded by water. You'll be greeted at Maun International Airport and assisted in a transfer to a small plane, which cruises above the enormity of the Delta. Touch down and Xigera provides the astonishing big water experience a first-time visitor would expect from the Okavango. The camp is reached by a long wooden walkway, taking you over the water to tented chalets that stretch around the edge of an island. Relax, savor the views, and settle into the serenity of this beautiful corner of the Okavango.
Day 2 - 3
Moremi Game Reserve – Relaxed Wetland Safari
Moremi Game Reserve – Crossing the Okavango by Boat
Day 5 - 6
Moremi Game Reserve – Exceptional Big Game Land Safari
Day 7 - 8
Okavango Delta – Thrilling Walking Safari
Day 9 - 11
Vumbura Plains – Exclusive Big Game Okavango
Maun – Departure
- Surround yourself with water and savor the iconic Delta images in the Western Okavango, where your camp is only accessible by boat
- Spend two days on pure wetland safari, taking motorboats and traditional canoes through the lush channels of the Okavango
- Discover the fabulous big game abundance of Chief's Island in the heart of the Delta, where predatory cats are just the start of the experience
- Game drive across Chief's Island and surround yourself with a great procession of wildlife
- Spend two days on an intimate walking safari in Eastern Okavango, where comfortable mobile tented accommodation enhances the connection with nature
- Create a personal program of game drives, nighttime drives, boat and walking safaris
$17,779 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 345 reviews.
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By Jim H.
Reviewed By Paul R.
Reviewed By Bob V.
Reviewed By Ron S.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.