Bask in some of the best game viewing available on this accessible 9-day Botswana safari. It starts with a bang in the heart of the Okavango Delta. This seasonally flooded inland delta, with its lush plains and meandering waterways, is a protected haven for a vast array of wildlife, such as antelopes, elephants, lions, leopards, and wild dogs. Begin in the Moremi Game Reserve before transferring to Savuti and the Chobe River in Chobe National Park. This adventure gives you access to three distinct...
Moremi Game Reserve – The Okavango Delta
The Moremi Game Reserve within the Okavango Delta is a pristine wilderness; it is one of the most beautiful in Africa and is teeming with wildlife and adventure. Your international flight will arrive in Johannesburg, South Africa. Upon your arrival, you will board another flight to Maun, Botswana. Your adventure will begin immediately with a scheduled flight over the Delta and the Moremi Game Reserve. Your safari guide will be waiting for your arrival to drive you into camp. After a safety orientation, you will head out on your first game drive before dinner.
Moremi Game Reserve – The Safari Lifestyle
Moremi Game Reserve – Game Viewing at its Best
Savuti – Zebras on Parade
Savuti – Wetlands and Dry River Channels
Savuti – Ancient Rock Paintings
Chobe River – Relaxing on the Riverfront
Chobe River – An Elephant Playground
Johannesburg – Departure
- Absorb the vast plains, marshes, and waterways of the famous Okavango Delta from the air as you venture from camp to camp
- Luxuriate with all the creature comforts of a top-class safari camp with the wild bush on your doorstep
- Be amazed by some of the best game viewing in the world in the Moremi Game Reserve with experienced wildlife guides
- Follow the zebra migration through the Chobe National Park on the lookout for predators
- Delight in the chase as you track lions, cheetahs, and wild dogs through the dry Savuti Channel
- Share the Chobe River with Africa’s largest elephant population
$5,395 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on 110 reviews.
Reviewed By Jackie M.
Reviewed By Ronald B.
Reviewed By Pia G.
Reviewed By Charles P.
Reviewed By Genie G.
Reviewed By Karen V.