Elevate a romantic getaway with this idyllic 9-day safari honeymoon. Be alone in Africa’s most beautiful wilderness, indulge in the continent’s finest secluded camps, and only share the experience with the inimitable wildlife. This itinerary offers the privacy and charm demanded by every honeymooning couple, yet it’s wonderfully blended with unforgettable experiences and an unadulterated immersion in the wild.
Central Kalahari - Admiring the Splendor
Honeymoon destinations need to scream wow from every angle. First impressions must be compelling, reassuring you that your choice will forever be remembered for the right reasons. Feast your eyes on the Central Kalahari as you land on a remote airstrip. A few giraffe are silhouetted against the horizon, red African savannah extends in all directions, and a wandering collection of antelope surround your camp. This is the African landscape that most people hold in the minds, rugged, evocative, and seemingly endless. The planet’s second largest game reserve is practically devoid of people; each camp is set within thousands of miles of private big cat country and there are no fences preventing the wildlife from approaching your private verandah.
Just reaching the Central Kalahari brings wonder. Fly into Maun and then transfer onto a light aircraft that soars across the red land. Arrive and relax on your sumptuous king-sized bed, check out the en-suite western bathroom in the bush, and open the curtains to hypnotic Kalahari vistas. There should be time for a first game drive before dinner is served outside, deep in the bush, and surrounded by the calls of the wild. A personal guard ensures that nothing gets too close and the starry sky adds another mystical view.
Central Kalahari - Romantic Safari Experiences
Central Kalahari - Unique Mobile Camping
Moremi Game Reserve - Stunning Private Getaway
Day 5 - 6
Moremi Game Reserve - Affectionate Safari Experiences
Chobe National Park - An Intimate Immersion
Chobe National Park - Charm and Drama
Maun - Farewell
- Lose yourself in the endless Central Kalahari Game Reserve, three days providing intimate moments with a stunning array of big cats and charming ungulates
- Explore the dazzling brilliance of Chobe National Park and lose count of how many elephant and giraffe herds you spot every hour
- Soak up the seclusion at some of the world’s most isolated and elegant private camps
- Spend idyllic evenings surrounded by wandering animal silhouettes and the unique sounds of the wild
- Paddle through the Okavango Delta and then wander hand in hand through a serene wildlife world
- Indulge in some of Africa’s finest accommodation, unique private camps that are completely surrounded by wilderness and offer sublime views of elephants from the bed
- Allow nature’s greatest mammals to approach your camp and add some additional affection to nine days of luxury and romance
- Take the privacy and opulence demanded for every honeymoon, and combine it with a unique safari adventure for two
$9,940 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 345 reviews.
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By Sarah S.
Reviewed By Betsy G.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Jim H.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.