From the rushing waters of Iguazu to the delectable chocolates of Bariloche, Argentina is sure to delight everyone who visits on this 8-day adventure. Along the streets of Buenos Aires’ vibrant La Boca neighborhood, impromptu pairs of tango dancers break out in dance at all hours of the day, and you can indulge in a cafe con leche as you cruise through the glacial waters of the Lake District on a private yacht. Experience much of the very best of this eclectic country alongside the people...
Iguazu – Arrive in Argentina and Visit La Garganta del Diablo
A country that is rich with natural and cultural gems, Argentina is sure to delight every member of your family. To begin your vacation, you will arrive at the airport in Iguazu, which is the home of the spectacular Iguazu Falls. Once you collect your belongings, you will be met by your private driver and transferred to your luxurious accommodation within Iguazu National Park. Once you have time to settle into your lavish suite, you will meet your personal guide in the lobby to begin your exploration of Iguazu. A natural phenomenon that exists at the borders of Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay, the Iguazu Falls are sure to take your breath away.
You will begin your exploration with a quick transfer to the Devil’s Throat waterfall. This is the most impressive and powerful waterfall of the naturally occurring ones of Iguazu Falls. You can stand on the edge of the lookout point and peer into the mouth of the falls. The sheer force of the water is sure to impress you, and once you have had your fill of La Garganta del Diablo, you will be guided into the town of Iguazu, where you will enjoy your first family dinner in Argentina.
Iguazu – Explore the Remarkable Iguazu Falls on an Exciting Boat Ride
Bariloche – Luxuriate on a Private Yacht Tour through the Lake District
Enjoy a Family-Friendly, Chocolate-Making Class
Bariloche – Be Delighted by a Guided Tour of the Colonia Suiza
Buenos Aires – Stroll through La Boca and Attend a Live Tango Show
Buenos Aires – Delight in a Tour of the City’s Top Sites and Neighborhoods
Buenos Aires – Savor Your Final Morning in Argentina and Head for Home
- Marvel at the sheer power of the incredible La Garganta del Diabo waterfall in Iguazu
- Explore the Iguazu Falls from magnificent overlooks and enjoy a thrilling boat ride into the falls
- Glide through the waters of Bariloche’s gorgeous Lake District on a private yacht cruise
- Delight in a traditional chocolate-making class before learning the fascinating history of Bariloche
- Stroll through the charming streets of the Colonia Suiza, which are located just outside of Bariloche
- Attend a tango show that is accompanied by an Argentine meal in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy a privately guided tour of some of Buenos Aires’ most illustrious sites and neighborhoods
- Meander through the colorful neighborhood of La Boca and delight in the spontaneity of live tango shows
$8,315 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Robert B.
Reviewed By Clifford G.
Reviewed By Sriram S.
Reviewed By Lorrie M.
Reviewed By Alison A.
Reviewed By Michael M.