Picture yourself standing in the middle of a charming bodega, which is an Argentine winery, as you sip a glass of world-renowned Malbec while gazing at the snow-capped Andes mountains that rise marvelously in the distance. This is just one of the many unforgettable experiences that you will have on this 10-day, highlight tour of Argentina. On your trip, you will witness the majestic Iguazu Falls from above on a private helicopter tour, take a small-boat luxury cruise to explore breathtaking...
Buenos Aires – Arrive for a Guided Tour and a Tango Show
The fast-paced, resplendent city of Buenos Aires will dazzle you with its historical charm, modern fashion, and richness of culture. Upon arriving at the bustling airport, you will be picked up at baggage claim by your private driver and transferred to your luxurious, 5-star hotel in the heart of Buenos Aires’ picturesque Palermo neighborhood. In Palermo, you will be captivated by the tree-lined streets, colorful shops, boutiques, and art galleries. The best time to visit Argentina is indisputably during spring or summer, which envelops the months of September through March. If you are visiting during that time, you are likely to encounter people who are sitting out on patios, in parks and plazas, and enjoying a mate on rooftop terraces, which is well-loved and highly caffeinated, traditional Argentine tea. You may even stumble upon a local market or street fair, which are some of the many pleasures of Argentina in its warmer months.
Once you have had time to freshen up and get settled, you will be met at your hotel by your guide who will take you on a private tour of the vividly colorful La Boca neighborhood, which is a staple of Argentine culture and a cannot-miss destination while visiting Buenos Aires. Here, you will stroll through the vibrant streets and be mesmerized by the colorful buildings and shops with the friendly shopkeepers who will call out to you to come in and have a look around their shop. With tango music playing and the steady flow of people in the quaint La Boca streets, your senses will be pleasantly delighted by all the excitement. This neighborhood is also home to Buenos Aires’ Boca Juniors professional soccer team, and you are likely to experience the passionate frenzy of a soccer match and its avid fans if you visit the area during a game. No trip to La Boca would be complete without enjoying a traditional Argentine lunch of world-class steak, Malbec red wine, and some mouthwatering empanadas if you are looking for something a bit lighter. Impromptu tango shows happen all around you, and this will be the perfect introduction to Argentina.
From La Boca, your guide will return you to your Palermo hotel where you will have time to have a rest before dinner or explore a bit on your own. Your guide will offer a list of recommendations of sights to discover nearby your hotel. The Palermo neighborhood is full of picturesque boutique shops, art galleries, restaurants, cafes, bars, and much more, making it the ideal neighborhood to traverse on your own should you be inclined. Later, your guide will meet you at your hotel and take you via private car to see a live tango show while you enjoy an exquisite Argentine dinner of world-renowned beef and wine. As you sip your perfectly aged wine, the aromas of the Argentine Parilla, or barbeque, will envelop you, and the dancers will appear on the stage. As the music begins and the couples start to dance, you will be mesmerized by the sensuality and precision of the movements in addition to the passion that exists between the pairs of dancers. You will allow all of your senses to be stirred, reveling in this glorious spectacle while delighting in an exceptional meal.
Buenos Aires – Enjoy a City Tour, San Telmo Market, and Teatro Colon
Los Glaciares National Park – Enjoy a Two-Night Luxury Boat Cruise
Los Glaciares National Park – Continue Your Luxury Boat Cruise
Bariloche – Head to Argentina's Lake District
Bariloche – Spend The Day Enjoying Endless Outdoor Activities
Mendoza – Tour Mendoza's Best Local Bodegas with Private Wine Tasting
Mendoza – Spend a Day on Your Own Enjoying Mendoza's Seasonal Activities
Iguazu – View Iguazu by Helicopter and Enjoy a Boat Ride into the Falls
Iguazu – Visit La Garganta del Diablo and Return Home
- Connect with Argentina’s rich culture as you enjoy a traditional dinner while watching a sensational live tango show in Buenos Aires
- Stroll through Buenos Aires’ famed San Telmo market, enjoying traditional food, music, and handicrafts made by local artisans
- Experience Patagonia on a small-boat luxury cruise through Los Glaciares National Park, taking you up close to the magnificent Perito Moreno glacier and exploring parts of the park that are typically unavailable to tourists
- Bask in the serenity of Argentina’s Lake District in Bariloche, the “Swiss Alps” of South America, and delight in the regions acclaimed natural beauty
- Indulge in the unrivaled food and wine of Mendoza, Argentina’s champion wine region, as you explore the boutique local bodegas on a private tour against the backdrop of the snow-capped Andes
- Delight in a curated wine tasting in one of Mendoza’s top local bodegas
- Ignite your senses with an exhilarating helicopter ride over the Iguazu Waterfalls before taking a boat ride into the falls, which is one of earth’s most powerful, natural sights
- Trek to the lookout point over the Garganta del Diablo, Iguazu’s highest and most monumental waterfall
$10,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Tommy H.
Reviewed By Cheryl C.
Reviewed By Donna F.
Reviewed By Lawrence D.
Reviewed By Jeff D.
Reviewed By Cris a.