From the rich culture of La Pampa to the unmatched beauty of Salta and Jujuy, Argentina is an ideal destination to venture off the beaten path. As you cruise through the magnificent Los Glaciares National Park in Patagonia, you can admire the unique beauty of ancient glaciers and crystal-clear waters. You can also savor the taste of Argentine wine in Cafayate as you gaze upon the gorgeous mountains of the country’s northern region. On this luxurious, 8-day excursion through Argentina, you will...
- Delight in a world-class performance at Buenos Aires’ magnificent Teatro Colon opera house
- Immerse yourself in authentic, Argentine culture during a full day’s excursion to La Pampa
- Discover the charming alternative to Buenos Aires’ bustling city center during a tour of Tigre
- Cruise through Los Glaciares National Park on a private yacht tour
- Trek through Patagonia during a guided tour and experience the majesty of Mt. Fitz Roy
- Uncover the beauty of Salta and Jujuy in Argentina’s, which are located in Argentina’s northernmost province
- Sample Cafayate’s delicious wines and explore the region’s excellent wineries
- Treasure the peaceful charm of Salta and explore its fascinating Museum of High Altitude Archeology
You will be spellbound by the majesty of Patagonia as you cruise through the shining waters of Los Glaciares National Park on a private yacht before being delighted by the shocking colors of Salta and Jujuy. On this luxurious, 8-day journey through Argentina, you will explore many of the country’s best-kept secrets during a privately curated tour.
Your tour will begin in Buenos Aires, which is Argentina’s capital city. Here, you will be provided with the opportunity to attend a world-class performance at the Teatro Colon opera house. Furthermore, you will indulge in an excursion to the province of La Pampa, which is known as Argentina’s heartland. As you continue your journey, you will be thoroughly captivated by a traditional gaucho show and feasting on local cuisine. From Buenos Aires, you will also enjoy a tour of the neighboring town of Tigre. Hallowed as a local escape from the bustling center of the city, Tigre’s will allow you to relax in its serene environment. Leaving Tigre, you will transfer to Patagonia and the town of El Chalten. Here, you will explore Los Glaciares National Park on a private yacht before traversing around Mt. Fitz Roy.
Finally, you will arrive in Salta, which is a charming city in Argentina’s northernmost region. Here, you will traverse Salta and Jujuy. On a privately guided tour, you will sample the finest vintages of Cafayate, which is Argentina’s lesser-known wine region. During your wine tour, you will visit the area’s top wineries, where you can enjoy an excellent tasting of Argentinian wines. Throughout this luxurious, 8-day journey through Argentina, you will be amazed by the country’s uncharted regions and captivated by its many treasures that are waiting to be uncovered.
Interested in learning more by seeing some of our travelers’ tour reviews of Argentina? Click here for more.
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on 581 reviews.
Reviewed By Charlotte M.
Reviewed By Arman M.
Reviewed By Dana S.
Reviewed By Ryan D.
Reviewed By Michael C.
Reviewed By Jeff Y.