A destination brimming with culture, natural beauty, and significant world heritage, your 11-day Panama vacation for seniors paints a colorful picture with a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. Discover a contrasting city with Old World charm overlapping with modern-day vitality. Wander through natural playgrounds that range from mangrove glades to coffee plantations to waterfalls to breathtaking beaches. Combine activity with downtime as you make your way through the beauty and wonder of Panama.
Panama City - Discover a Destination of Culture and Charm
Arriving in Panama City, your journey of heritage discovery, cultural charm, and artistic wonder begins from the moment you arrive. Embrace the warm welcome and charm of your local guide when you are met at the airport and travel to the old town neighborhood of Casco Viejo, a quiet and charming location within the city. Take your time roaming through the brown-and-white stoned Metropolitan Cathedral or wander the narrow cobbled lanes of Casco Antiguo, shaded by leaning palm trees where you can stop to enjoy a fruity and full-flavored Panamanian coffee. Settle into your new accommodations and embrace Panama’s friendly hospitality.
Panama City - Embark on a Journey Down Causeways
Panama City - Wander Through a Nature Sanctuary
Panama City - Cruise the Panama Canal
Boquete - Laze in Lush Rainforests and Savor Arabigo Coffee
Boquete - Hike Nature Trails and Discover Misty Waterfalls
Bocas del Toro - Traverse Mountain Passes and Mangrove Glades
Bocas del Toro - Laze in Turquoise Waters and On Remote Beaches
Bocas del Toro - Enjoy a Day of Active Adventure and Discovery
Panama City - Wander a City of Skyscrapers and Promenades
Panama City - Farewell to a City of Contrasts
- Explore the Old Town of Panama City and wander through cathedral facades and down narrow, cobbled lanes
- Spend time in nature and embrace the quirky habits of inhabitants of Monkey Island
- Marvel at the engineering ingenuity of the Panama Canal’s lock system
- Sip and savor the coffee of Boquete and explore the picturesque Baru National Park
- Discover breathtaking waterfalls and traverse gentle hiking trails in Boquete
- Take to the waters of Bocas del Toro with snorkeling around colorful coral reefs or a gentle glide in a kayak
- Relax on remote beaches or escape for a day when visiting the Cayos Zapatillas islands
- Wander the scenic Amador Causeway and gaze out at the distant Bridge of Americas, perhaps the chance to witness boats passing underneath
$3,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.74 stars based on
Reviewed By Andrew S.
Reviewed By Janelle W.
Reviewed By KAREN K.
Reviewed By Deb F.
Reviewed By Jon P.
Reviewed By Tim a.