Your 8-day Panama honeymoon vacation is an immersion into a tropical fantasy. Relax on pristine beaches on a secluded island, embrace the treasured charms of colonial architecture, and bask in natural beauty during an island-hopping excursion. From coastal beauty to luxurious accommodations, secret hiking trails to dreamy coral gardens, you will create everlasting memories with your enchanting honeymoon in Panama.
Panama City - Arrive in a Tropical Romantic Ambiance
Panama City has a romantic touch, with greenery thriving among the protected corners that edge the city’s borders. Preserved colonial architecture offers colorful facades lining the streets of Casco Viejo, the historic neighborhood. Upon arrival, your transfer will meet you at the airport and escort you to the comforts of your centrally located accommodations.
Settle into the city at your leisure and take your time getting comfortable, from visiting the shoreline to walking along the Paseo de las Bóvedas, the old seawall known for the briny scent of the sea breeze, the vibrant artisan crafts sold by vendors along the lane, and views of Downtown’s shimmering glass high-rises.
Panama City - Explore the Wonders of Panama City
Isla Palenque - Embrace Island Luxuries and Seclusio
Isla Palenque - Delight in the Island at Your Leisure
Isla Palenque - Search for Life Beneath the Waves
Isla Palenque - Further Explore your Majestic Island
Panama City - Return to Panama City
Panama City - Depart for Home
- Indulge in the romantic ambiance of a secluded island resort perfect for a couple’s getaway or an unforgettable honeymoon
- Witness the stunning feats of civil engineering on a partial cruise of the Panama Canal to experience the movement of the waters propelling ships between oceans
- Experience the natural beauty of the Gulf of Chiriqui on an island-hopping sailing excursion around the Bocas del Toro to snorkel among the marine life and coral gardens
- Travel to the exciting coastline of Monkey Island to view, hear, and experience the wildlife that includes four different species of monkeys
- Embrace the quiet and tropical ambiance of Isla Palenque’s exceptional beaches including the possibility of an oceanside picnic
- Traverse the majestic trails of Isla Palenque for an introduction to local cultural heritage, folklore, and the jungle terrain opening to sensational panoramic views
- Enjoy a whale-watching excursion during the season in one of the best locations in Panama for witnessing passing whale pods
$2,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.82 stars based on
Reviewed By Elaine Y.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By jeff s.
Reviewed By Lisa A.
Reviewed By Jon P.
Reviewed By chris b.