Your 9-day Panama Highlights tour immerses you in the splendors of the jungle and tropical coastline as you explore and experience the depth of natural beauty, rich history, and adventure across the country. From the Panama Canal to Spanish colonial architecture, powdery white-sand beaches to captivating wildlife, the highlights of Panama embody the remarkable diversity of experiences you can enjoy while creating timeless memories.
Panama City - Arrive in the Beauty of Panama City
Panama City is a whirlwind of contemporary culture and colonial history, tropical weather, and modern architecture connecting to the marvels of the Panama Canal. The diverse landscape touches lush jungle terrain, serene coastline, and chic shopping districts for a variety of adventures to enjoy across the city. You will arrive at the airport, where your transfer will meet you at customs and escort you to the comforts of your centrally located accommodations. The remainder of the day is yours to settle into Panama City at your leisure.
Whether enjoying a visit to the Museo de Sitio Panama Viejo for a deeper look at the scale of Spanish settlement in the 17th century or walking the coastal avenue of Paseo de las Bovedas to enjoy a view of the water opposite the collection of artisans showcasing their craftsmanship, you can embrace the ambiance at your pace.
Panama City - Journey on the Panama Canal
Boquete - Tour Old Panama and Travel to Boquete
Boquete - Experience Adventure and Flavor in the Highlands
Bocas del Toro - Discover Island Life in Panama
Bocas del Toro - Revel in an Island Day at Leisure
Bocas del Toro - Delight in Your Choice of Beach Adventure
Panama City - Explore More of Panama City
Panama City - Depart for Home
- Travel the exceptional waters of the Panama Canal on a partial transit to experience the engineering marvel and unique perspective winding through the landscape
- Embrace the incredible diversity of flora and fauna in the Panamanian highlands when walking a trail of hanging bridges in Boquete
- Relax in the comforts of white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, and transparent tropical waters when visiting the quiet shores of Isla Bastimentos
- Sample the exceptional flavor and celebrated profile of Panama coffee during a guided coffee plantation tour
- Witness the stunning colors and fascinating symbiosis of marine life when snorkeling among the submarine gardens at Cayo Coral
- Wander through the historic, narrow lanes of Casco Viejo, Panama City’s oldest neighborhood, where you can find architecture dating back to Spanish colonial times
- Traverse mangrove-bordered waters to visit the unique subterranean lake at Nivida Bat Cave and the colony of nectar bats
$2,695 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.8 stars based on
Reviewed By Matt G.
Reviewed By Rick W.
Reviewed By Don W.
Reviewed By Mike J.
Reviewed By Debbie C.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.