Adventure, natural beauty, and luxury become the focus of your 13-day Costa Rica and Panama vacation. Explore stunning beaches lined with tropical jungle. Search for unique wildlife in untouched cloud forests. Fly through the trees. Wander along secluded hiking trails and embrace memorable panoramas as you travel from volcanic foothills to remote islands, lush highlands to historic urban neighborhoods.
La Fortuna - Arrive in Central America
Costa Rica embodies the splendors of Central America, known for its incredible biodiversity, remarkable micro-climates, and sensational beauty. Your private transfer will meet you at customs and escort you out of the capital city of San Jose to reach the stunning rainforest surrounding La Fortuna. As you settle into your luxurious accommodation, you may have a view of the famous conical peak of the Arenal Volcano, which erupted consistently from 1968 until 2010. Relax in the warm ambiance of the tropical setting as the colors of the lush trees and flowers create a paradise.
La Fortuna - Explore Treetops and Local Flavors
La Fortuna - Visit Volcanoes and Waterfalls
Monteverde - Travel to the Cloud Forest
Monteverde - Discover the Beauty of the Cloud Forest
Panama City - Travel to Panama City
Panama City - Experience the Marvels of the Grand Canal
Panama City - Choose Your Panama City Adventure
Bocas del Toro - Venture to the Celebrated Bocas del Toro
Bocas del Toro - Delight in the Island at Leisure
Bocas del Toro - Explore Bocas del Toro at Your Pace
Panama City - Return to Panama City
Panama City - Depart for Home
- Delight in the natural wonders of Costa Rica’s cloud forests in search of wildlife such as quetzals, sloths, and monkeys when following the hanging bridge trails
- Revel in the adventurous side of Costa Rica with a tour of the Arenal Volcano lava field
- Witness the stunning mist and exceptional grandeur of La Fortuna Waterfall on a guided hike
- Embrace the thrill of flying through the air on a guided zipline tour of Monteverde
- Sample the exceptional flavors of Costa Rica during a coffee and chocolate tour to learn more about the layered tastes and production of the celebrated ingredients
- Indulge in the remarkable tropical island life on Bocas del Toro and the island of Bastimentos, where pristine beaches meet transparent Caribbean waters
- Travel a portion of the Panama Canal at the Miraflores Locks
- Discover the impressive history and preserved colonial architecture of historic Panama City
- Witness the unique freshwater lake and hanging fruit bats protected inside the Nivida Bat Cave
- Visit the secluded shores of Monkey Island to find four species of monkeys protected by the surrounding water
$3,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.76 stars based on
Reviewed By Sumit R.
Reviewed By Elaine Y.
Reviewed By jeff s.
Reviewed By KAREN K.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By Janelle W.