Find vibrant life and endless possibilities on your 8-day Panama Adventure vacation. From delving into the past as you stroll antique streets to immersing yourself in the sounds and aromas of the tropical jungle, diving into pristine turquoise waters to explore coral gardens to venturing into the lush trees in search of wildlife, Panama’s limitless surprises will encourage new discoveries and unforgettable experiences throughout your custom-tailored trip.
Panama City - Arrive in Incredible Panama
Panama City is a place of glamour and modernity fringed by glimpses into untamed nature and connections to remote beaches. Marvels of contemporary engineering demonstrate a faster pace of life among the antique and newer neighborhoods where high-rises can overlook colonial ruins. Your private transfer will meet you at the Tocumen International Airport customs and escort you to the comfort of your accommodations, where you can begin your adventure.
The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to settle into the city and embrace the new ambiance. You may choose to stroll along Paseo de las Bovedas to enjoy overlooking the historic seawall and listening to the vendors chatting as they display artisan crafts set beneath the flowering bougainvillea.
Panama City - Explore the Wildlife Wonders of Panama
Boquete - Visit the Panama Canal and Travel to Boquete
Boquete - Discover Panama’s Treetops
Boca Chica - Travel to the Sensational Oceanside
Boca Chica - Embrace Tropical Waters and Islands
Panama City - Return to Panama City
Panama City - Depart for Home
- Experience the sensational feeling of rising and lowering waters during a Panama Canal tour at the Miraflores Locks
- Embrace the spirit of adventure on a zipline excursion through the cloud forest near Boquete
- Indulge in the stunning visions of the cloud forest canopy and glimpses into local wildlife as you trek a highland trail connected by a series of hanging bridges
- Dive into the crystal-clear tropical waters of the Pacific Ocean during a sailing and snorkeling tour where it’s possible to view whales, sea turtles, and more
- Visit the famous shore of Monkey Island to view the fascinating and active combination of different monkey species
- Explore the fascinating history of Panama’s colonization and an expression of local urban culture on a guided tour of Casco Viejo, the oldest neighborhood in Panama city
- Delight in the white-sand beaches and idyllic waters of Boca Chica on the Pacific coast and its proximity to the Gulf of Chiriqui National Marine Park
$2,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.76 stars based on
Reviewed By Andrew S.
Reviewed By Kristin H.
Reviewed By Sumit R.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By Elaine Y.
Reviewed By Lisa A.