Experience an unforgettable vacation with your children when embarking on an 8-day family-friendly Panama tour. Discover dramatic canals, breathtaking island beaches and the dangling vines and lianas of mangrove glades. Enjoy wildlife encounters that will introduce you and your kids to unusual creatures such as the Panamanian golden frog and fun favorites like the slow but sleek sloth creating the ultimate Panama adventure for you and your family.
Panama City - Explore Soaring Skylines and Beautiful Beaches
Embrace the wonders of Panama City as you and your family wander the city center. Towering buildings line the way for a diverse architectural exploration, while twisted towers lead the way to vast sandy beaches. Discover the family-friendly neighborhood of Amador by bicycle with a ride along the rustic-colored Amador Causeway, admiring the blue-green waters blurring by you. Step inside the Amador Biomuseo, the roof of multi-colored squares resembling haphazardly-placed post-it notes in contrast to its lush green gardens. Kids of all ages can explore the history of Panama and experience exhibitions such as the ‘living web,’ a 50-foot living sculpture that presents the interconnectedness of plant life, animals, and microorganisms.
Panama City - Learn the Intricate Workings of Panama’s Locks
Panama City - Set Sail for a Wildlife Sanctuary
Bocas del Toro - Discover Exotic Mangroves and Island Bliss
Bocas del Toro - Embark on a Hiking Island Adventure
Bocas del Toro - Delight in Marine Life or Tasty Cacao Bites
Panama City - Uncover Historical Casco Antiguo Neighborhood
Panama City - Take One Last Glance Over the Panama Canal
- Marvel at towering and twisting architecture in Panama City’s center, admiring the contrast between brick and beach
- Learn the intricate workings of key locks on the Panama Canal, the experience both educational and thrilling
- Giggle at the antics of wildlife on Monkey Island, jumping at the slightest movement by lazy sloths and admiring the beauty of blissful butterflies
- Wander through mangrove swamps and snorkel colorful coral gardens in Bocas del Toro
- Experience the brilliance of bioluminescence when visiting during a new moon, the waters around you dancing with star-like light
- Explore a cacao plantation and delight in culinary delights during your family travels through Panama
- Admire the many passings of boats and ships on the famous Panama Canal, paying attention to the captivating design of the Bridge of Americas
$2,395 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.74 stars based on
Reviewed By Elaine Y.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By Sumit R.
Reviewed By Tim a.
Reviewed By Jon P.
Reviewed By Kim B.