Kenya's landscapes seem to continually redefine boundaries of vibrancy and exclusivity. White sand stretches without footprints, huge grasslands filled with big cats and wildebeest herds, miles of wilderness with rarely another tourist in sight. This 2-week itinerary combines six days of exclusive Masai Mara safari with six days on the exotic Kenyan coast at Mombassa and Malindi. Explore the bush and the beach, where it feels like you have it all to yourself.
Nairobi – Arrival in Kenya
Touch down at Nairobi International, where you're greeted at arrivals and transferred to a luxury accommodation just outside the city. Arrive in Nairobi, and you're not required to spend the night in a busy city center. Nairobi's outskirts are lush and green, with giraffes and elephants roaming beneath a distant skyscraper backdrop. Your luxury hotel overlooks this iconic scene, with nature's giants roaming along the outskirts of the cityscape. These animals are located in Nairobi National Park, which is now fenced to stop the animals roaming into the city. It gives a surreal first impression of how wild Kenya has always been; such revered mammals found within sight of the capital city. Dinner is included at the hotel this evening.
Masai Mara National Reserve – First Safari Impressions
Day 3 - 4
Masai Mara National Reserve – Endless Herds of the Mara
Day 5 - 6
Mara North Conservancy – Exclusive Luxury Safari
Mara North Conservancy – Hot Air Balloon Above the Masai Mara
Day 8 - 9
Mombassa – Hypnotic Heritage and White Beaches
Day 10 - 13
Malindi – Private White Sand and Tropical Waters
Malindi – Departure
- Lose yourself in all the charms of the fabled Masai Mara, enjoying six full days of big game safari
- Spend six days along the tranquil Kenyan Coast, where the tropical white sand is as untouched as the Mara grasslands
- Game drive across the Masai Mara National Reserve and savor personal encounters with all the big mammals, from huge wildebeest herds to rare black rhino
- Spend three days in the Mara North Conservancy, an exclusive destination for a private showing of nature's great safari spectacles
- Drive off the trail to get closer to the animals, take thrilling walking safaris in the bush, and game drive at night
- Final Masai Mara impressions come from a beautiful hot air balloon flight above the plains
- Explore the old-world heritage of Mombassa, a Swahili relic that's hidden amongst sublime white sand
- Lap up the exclusivity and serenity of Malindi, a remote coastal enclave of white sand and tropical waters
$8,185 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 179 reviews.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By mike K.
Reviewed By Lindsay K.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By Daniel M.
Reviewed By jack c.