Take a journey through Southern Africa like no other, encompassing the scenic wonders of Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, the majesty of the Panorama Route in South Africa and the incomparable wildlife areas of northern Botswana and the Kruger Park region of South Africa. Combining incredible landscapes and thrilling Big Five wildlife encounters by safari vehicle and on foot, while staying at world-class luxury lodges, this is a family adventure that will create memories to last a lifetime.
Victoria Falls - Welcome to Zimbabwe
On arrival at Victoria Falls Airport, you will be met by a guide and transferred to your beautiful lodge. The only lodge set within the Zambezi National Park, this elegant and stylish property sits on the bank of the mighty Zambezi River, close enough to Victoria Falls to see the spray rising into the air.
Settle into your expansive suite with its tremendous view, which is an ideal place to relax and watch the world go by. You can sit and observe hippos jostling in the water, listening to the gurgling of the river as it slips quickly by, headed for the falls. A late afternoon boat cruise is the ideal way to explore the river, look for wildlife coming to the water to drink and admire the scenery in the beautiful light of sunset, which paints the sky in a kaleidoscope of colors. You return to the lodge in the early evening for a wonderful meal served by candlelight with the gentle sounds of the river drifting by.
Victoria Falls - The Smoke that Thunders
Day 3 - 4
Kasane - Welcome to Botswana
Manyeleti Game Reserve - Into South Africa
Day 6 - 7
Manyeleti Game Reserve - The Magic of the Wilderness
Day 8 - 9
Kruger - The Panorama Route
Day 10 - 12
Kruger - The Sabi Sabi
Kruger - Homeward Bound
- Encounter the Big Five in South Africa, up close and personal
- Look out for large lion prides and the endangered African wild dog
- Visit the Victoria Falls, one of the Natural Wonders of the World
- Enjoy a host of adrenaline activities at Victoria Falls
- Encounter the largest dry-season concentration of elephants in the world in Chobe Game Reserve
- Day and night game drives, as well as safari walks
- Feel the wild pulse of Africa, while staying in comfort and luxury
$8,445 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Patricia (.
Reviewed By Norman H.
Reviewed By brad s.