Safari in Zimbabwe and Botswana and you will never leave the wilderness on this 11-day adventure. You will be truly immersed in a wildlife realm: nature will sing an evening lullaby, animals will graze around the lodges, and you will gain an intimate understanding of wildlife behavior. The four destinations provide beautiful contrasts as you build a detailed picture of safaris in Southern Africa. Victoria Falls is followed by Hwange’s savanna ecosystem before the Chobe woodland contrasts the Okavango...
Victoria Falls – Welcomed to Africa by a Sunset Cruise
Most visitors to Africa arrive with a mix of excitement and anxiety. There is so much unknown here, and it is hard to compare a safari with a vacation anywhere else. Upon landing in Victoria Falls, you will immediately notice the calm and tranquil temperament of the landscape. There is little traffic, and it is common to see elephants around the main road. Baboons are the noisiest animals at the lodge although you may also hear a hippo boisterously calling from the river. Almost instantly, you will feel the allure of nature. Victoria Falls is not a safari destination, but you still enjoy a deep connection with the land.
It usually only takes a couple of hours to detox from the modern world so just relax in your suite, listen to Victoria Falls, watch monkeys swing past, and find nothing artificial in your view. Later this afternoon, you will cruise on the river via a small-boat cruise that circumnavigates a large island between Zambia and Zimbabwe. Elephants and buffalos are among those that live on the island, and they are commonly seen along the banks. As dusk draws near, you watch a dazzling African sun descend into the Zambezi just as hippos begin their nighttime grazing along the banks.
Victoria Falls – Discovering the Famous Smoke That Thunders
Hwange National Park – Game Drives on an Epic Savanna
Hwange National Park – Following Elephants and Lions Across the Plains
Chobe National Park – Photographic River Safari on the Chobe River
Chobe National Park – Uncovering the Secrets of a Woodland Ecosystem
Okavango Delta – Motorboat Safari in the African Oasis
Okavango Delta – Full-Day Game Drive on Chief’s Island
Okavango Delta – Viewing Wildlife From Mokoro Canoes and an Afternoon Game Walk
Maun – Final Safari Memories and a Cultural Evening
Maun – International Departure
- Marvel in astonishment at Victoria Falls, experiencing thunderous spray
- Encounter lion prides on a dusty savanna, which is just one highlight of a two-day safari in Hwange
- Immerse yourself with the world’s largest elephant population during two days in Chobe
- Explore wildlife bounty during a three-night stay in the Okavango Delta
- Indulge in the local culture, including a mokoro canoe ride and a traditional evening in Maun
- Enjoy a photographic safari ride along the Chobe River and explore the Okavango in a motorboat
- Witness animals drink from a floodlit watering hole or river that is located directly beneath your lodge
- Experience the eternal beauty of wild Africa during a safari flight from Chobe to Okavango
$8,861 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include..
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Jackie W.
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By catherine r.