Discover the grandeur of an African safari on this customizable 9-day tour of Botswana and Zimbabwe, leading from the sweeping Makgadikgadi Salt Pans to the Okavango Delta floodplains and culminating at the jaw-dropping Victoria Falls. Along the way, embrace the spectacular scenery of each of these destinations, including flourishing environments and sparse savannas teeming with diverse wildlife indigenous to Africa.
Makgadikgadi Pans - Welcome to the Kalahari Desert
Tucked away in the arid savannas of northeastern Botswana lies the Makgadikgadi Pans, an oasis covering an enormous piece of land that was once home to Lake Makgadikgadi, an ancient body of water that was larger than Switzerland. Today, a spectacular camp sits under acacias peppering the Kalahari Desert, and you will embrace the stunning view from the moment you arrive after your transfer to Botswana. You may spend your afternoon and evening enjoying the quietude of your home away from home for the following few nights.
Makgadikgadi Pans - Discover Curious Desert Creatures
Makgadikgadi Pans - The Finest Details of the Salt Pans
Okavango Delta - First Safaris in the Untouched Delta
Okavango Delta - Ultimate Safaris in the Okavango Delta
Okavango Delta - Magnificent Moments in a Mokoro
Victoria Falls - Sunset Cruises on the Zambezi River
Victoria Falls - Mighty Views of Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls - Heading through Victoria Falls National Park then Home
- Witness an impressive zebra and wildebeest migration during the right time of year or discover much more of the Kalahari’s fascinating desert-dwelling animals on extensive day safaris across the Makgadikgadi Pans
- Discover the finest details of Makgadikgadi on a guided bush walk showcasing the smallest creatures in the region as well as sharing up-close encounters with the wildlife
- Wander the untouched wilderness of the Okavango Delta on afternoon drives showcasing the region’s natural beauty as well as the incredible array of animals sauntering across the landscape
- Brace yourself for ultimate day safaris in the delta, where you will stumble upon some of Africa’s iconic game, including cheetah, lion, leopards, hippos, and elephants, to name a few
- Peruse the sparkling waterways composing the Okavango Delta in a traditional dugout canoe known as a mokoro and absorb the spectacular riverside scenes, including prolific environments and diverse wildlife
- Cherish the extraordinary scenery of the Zambezi River as you slowly cruise along its shimmering waterway and sip on cocktails against a backdrop of the fiery orange sunset
- Observe otherworldly views of Victoria Falls from lofty observation decks sharing unparalleled spectacles of the massive sheet of water plummeting into the Zambezi Gorge
- Enjoy one last opportunity to appreciate the unending natural beauty of Victoria Falls National Park on a thrilling safari adventure across its lush landscapes on your way out of the park
$7,015 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Dianne C.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Chidam K.
Reviewed By Austin R.
Reviewed By Donna D.
Reviewed By Jamel S.