From sweeping canary-colored savannas to flourishing teal wetlands to rolling jade-hued grasslands, Botswana’s safari getaways share the country’s exquisitely diverse environments, and this tailored tour is designed to spotlight the remarkable wilderness inhabiting these untouched sanctuaries. Whether fishing in the great wetlands of the Okavango Delta, enjoying boating safaris across the Zambezi River, or sightseeing at the world-famous Victoria Falls, discover Botswana’s breathtaking trail.
Maun - Your First Taste of Traditional Botswana
The first destination of your vacation, Maun, is an ideal entry point for the exploration of Botswana’s famous Okavango Delta. The delta is a vast inland river network you will admire during the first leg of your adventure, however, this afternoon and evening in Maun will be the perfect time to relax and unwind in preparation for your journey to come. In Maun, you will come to appreciate Botswana’s cultural charm as you are guided through town to traditional eateries serving customary local dishes and enjoy an evening in your accommodation decorated in a blend of tribal and modern furnishings.
Okavango Panhandle - The Rugged Route through Botswana
Okavango Panhandle - First-Class Fishing in the Panhandle
Okavango Panhandle - Ancient Discoveries in the Tsodilo Hills
Caprivi - Exploring Namibia’s Hidden Wildlife Gem
Caprivi - Capturing Images of Caprivi’s Sought-after Fish and Birdlife
Chobe National Park - Botswana’s Land of Elephants
Chobe National Park - Spectacular Wilderness Scenes along the Chobe River
Victoria Falls - Views of The Smoke that Thunders
Victoria Falls - Vistas of the Falls from Unique Vantage Points
Chobe Forest Reserve - A Moment of Peace to Unwind
Savute - Safaris across Botswana’s Sweeping Savannas
Savute - Uncovering a Region Shrouded in Culture
Moremi Game Reserve - Welcome to the Okavango Delta
Moremi Game Reserve - Out and about on the Water in the Okavango
Moremi Game Reserve - Making Way with Many Wonderful Memories
- Take the rugged roads and tough terrain spreading across Botswana’s untouched landscapes via a 4x4 vehicle capable of driving across the most difficult topography en route to the Okavango Panhandle
- Treasure the world-class fishing available across the Okavango Delta while admiring the extraordinary wilderness views stretching out across the nourished floodplains teeming with birdlife and water-loving animals
- Tour the abundant grasslands surrounding the Okavango Panhandle’s marshy wetlands, spotting a series of magnificent mammals en route to the spiritually significant Tsodilo Hills, a stunning destination culturally embedded in ancient San history
- Spend hours casting your fishing rod into the Zambezi River’s backwaters and the sapphire strip of Kwando River from the luxuriant banks of Namibia’s viridian Caprivi salient, catching tigerfish, among others, and appreciating the indigenous birdlife
- Relish game drives across Chobe National Park’s prolific landscapes and witness the massive elephant herds, for which the reserve is famous, meandering the Chobe River banks amongst the other phenomenal wildlife in the region
- Gaze upon the awe-inspiring views of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls, from lofty viewpoints lining the towering precipice of the momentous sheet of falling water
- Set off into the sky to witness the panoramic views of the falls and the sprawling wilderness vistas from a unique vantage point within a light aircraft, helicopter, or microlight
- Revel in stunning safari drives across the sweeping golden savannas and vast open plains of Savute, where you will hope to spot prides of lions, herds of elephants, and crashes of rhinos wandering the desolate region
- Explore the furthest corners of Savute and visit massive monolithic geological formations that remain significant parts of the impressive landscape as they once were regarded highly by local Bushman tribes who painted on the rocks composing the hills
- Cruise across the web of waterways weaving through the Okavango Delta’s garden of islands and partake in exceptional fishing experiences at some of Moremi Game Reserve’s premier fishing spots
$12,475 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Jim H.
Reviewed By Lauren M.
Reviewed By Patrick S.
Reviewed By Alan M.