The grandeur of nature, the thrill of exploration, and the serene beauty of the wilderness will immerse you in endless wonder during your 14-day Chile and Patagonia tour. From penguin colonies to hanging glaciers, calving icebergs to towering ice walls, the promises of Patagonia create an exciting allure and unforgettable collection of memories. Trek the trails, indulge in the culture, and embrace the endless spectacle of the Patagonian landscape.
Santiago - Arrive in Chile’s Bustling Capital
Artistic, energetic, and history help describe the spirit of Chile’s capital city. Food carts line the streets, the marketplaces brim with colorful produce, and the panoramas spread to the peaks of the Andes Mountains. Your private transfer will meet you at Arturo Merino Benitez Airport upon your arrival and escort you to the comforts of your luxury accommodations. Your guide will introduce you to the beauty of Santiago at your pace as you explore the historic center and experience the heart of the city’s culture and heritage. At Mercado Central, you can enjoy the aromas of the city’s best seafood.
Punta Arenas - Travel to the Gateway of Patagonia
Torres del Paine - Search for Patagonian Penguins
Torres del Paine - Venture to the Tower’s Base
Torres del Paine - Experience the French Valley
Torres del Paine - Enjoy the Grey Glacier Trek
El Calafate - Travel a Scenic Route to El Calafate
El Calafate - Discover the Perito Moreno Glacier
El Chalten - Enjoy a Day at Leisure in El Chalten
El Chalten - Enjoy Fitz Roy and Laguna de Los Tres
El Chalten - Explore the Laguna Torre Hike
Buenos Aires - Fly to Argentina’s Famous Capital
Buenos Aires - Indulge in History and Charm
Buenos Aires - Depart for Home
- Traverse the spectacular winding trail leading to the base of Torres del Paine Tower for a panoramic view of the granite spires and shimmering lake
- Experience the marvels of nature when on the French Valley hike for a sweeping view across the valley and hanging glacier
- Embrace the natural grandeur of the Perito Moreno Glacier from different vantage points as you walk the viewpoint bridges and take a scenic lake cruise beneath the ice wall
- Trek to the highest point of the Laguna de los Tres trail for an unparalleled view of Mount Fitz Roy and glinting glaciers, and the colorful lagoon.
- Enjoy the cosmopolitan ambiance of Buenos Aires and the distinctive personalities of the different neighborhoods when on a guided tour
- Discover Santiago’s cultural history with a heritage and food tour that will unveil a unique perspective of the city with a local guide
- Witness the thrilling penguin colonies of Magdalena Island where up to 60,000 Magellanic penguins thrive in the cold landscape
- Hike to view the fabulous panorama of Grey Glacier where you can find the expansive waters, soaring ice wall, and floating icebergs
- Revel in nature’s abundance as you cross rushing rivers, pass crashing waterfalls, and reach the sweeping panorama of Laguna Torre and Torre Glacier
$9,235 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Sam S.
Reviewed By kathryn h.
Reviewed By Brian M.
Reviewed By Amanda D.
Reviewed By Steve P.
Reviewed By Cathy B.