The ultimate highlights of Kenya’s safari sanctuaries may be yours to discover on the glamorous 10-day handcrafted tour revealing the country’s majestic environments sweeping from the balconies of its remarkable wilderness suites. Explore fabulous and diverse habitats stretching across Kalama Conservancy, appreciate encounters with fascinating animals in Lewa Conservancy, and immerse yourself in the local culture at Masai Mara National Reserve.
Nairobi - Glitz and Glamour in East Africa
Kenya’s capital city, Nairobi, blends old-world African charm with cosmopolitan modernity that spreads outwards from the banks of the beautiful Nairobi River. Upon arriving at the international airport, you will transfer to a spectacular manor house turned regal accommodation for a night of splendor in East Africa’s darling cityscape. Boasting museums exhibiting the history of Kenyan culture and the world’s only urban game reserve, Nairobi will unveil the majesty of Kenya during your stay. In the evening, you may wander to exquisite haute cuisine restaurants peppering the city’s bustling neighborhoods.
Kalama Conservancy - Surreal Scenes in the Sky
Kalama Conservancy - Astonishing Adventures across Kalama
Lewa Conservancy - Encounter Lewa’s Nocturnal Life
Lewa Conservancy - Wandering through Ngare Ndare Forest
Lewa Conservancy - Exploring Lewa Conservancy’s Eco-Conscious Culture
Masai Mara - Masai Mara’s Natural Wonder of the World
Masai Mara - Discovering Masai Mara by Day and Night
Masai Mara - The Heart of Maasai
Masai Mara - Magnificent Memories of Masai Mara
- Treasure a night spent discovering the highlights of Nairobi, from the cosmopolitan city’s magnificent museums reflecting old-world Africa’s history and luxurious restaurants sharing the unrivaled flavors of Kenyan haute cuisine
- Revel in unbridled stargazing opportunities from the balcony of your lavish glamping-style suite in Kalama Conservancy and enjoy decadent meals around the warm campfire in the evenings
- Explore a world of possibilities in Kalama as you choose between iconic activities sharing the magnificence and awe of this untamed region, from soaring through the skies in a private helicopter to wandering the ancient rock painting exhibits in caves
- Experience the natural spectacles of Lewa Conservancy, from the sweeping savanna grasslands teeming with animals, including the Big Five, and tranquil waterholes swarming with dazzling birdlife during marvelous day and night safaris
- Wander beneath the emerald canopy of Ngare Ndare Forest to crystal clear natural pools boasting mesmerizing azure waterfalls through the trees via a network of wire-mesh aerial bridges
- Capture unreal images of the Great Migration, a sensational wildlife spectacle and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, in which millions of animals cross the Serengeti to Kenya while predators hunt hot on their heels
- Explore the diverse environments of Masai Mara and encounter the fascinating flora and fauna dwelling in these habitats during exclusive day and night safaris to prime viewing hotspots sprinkling the untouched reserve
- Appreciate an insightful tour of an authentic Maasai village, where you will introduce yourself to the local people and learn a great deal about their traditional customs and unique cultural heritage through food, song, and dance
$12,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.92 stars based on 25 reviews.
Reviewed By Kevin L.
Reviewed By Lisa F.
Reviewed By Jamie M.
Reviewed By Janet D.
Reviewed By Cindy H.
Reviewed By Kathy K.