Experience the best that Kenya has to offer on this accessible and customizable 9-day tour from Selenkay Conservancy to Olare Motorogi Conservancy. With a strong focus on the Masai Mara region’s conservation efforts, this safari expedition will be an enriching exploration of the thriving environments and abundance of wildlife inhabiting Kenya’s preserved plains and unspoiled savannas. Make magnificent memories and return from your adventure with exceptional wildlife photography.
Selenkay Conservancy - The Maasai Heritage Lands
Sharing the same ecosystem as Amboseli, Selenkay Conservancy forms a part of the Maasai heritage landscape. Its rich preserved environments boast an abundance of wildlife freely wandering the open plains, from zebras grazing the grassy pastures to lions lurking through the bushveld and baboons swinging across the savannas. The Selenkay Conservancy is home to an array of wilderness camps, which will offer you direct access to the area’s sprawling environments. Today, you will acclimate to your unspoiled Kenyan surroundings and enjoy an afternoon game drive through the bush.
Selenkay Conservancy - Safari Drives through Selenkay
Ol Pejeta Conservancy - Wandering East Africa’s Black Rhino Sanctuary
Ol Pejeta Conservancy - Full-Day Exploration of Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Ol Kinyei Conservancy - Discover the Beauty of Masai Mara
Ol Kinyei Conservancy - Bush Walking in Masai Mara
Olare Motorogi Conservancy - Observing Olare Motorogi’s Glorious Game
Olare Motorogi Conservancy - Encounter Kenya’s Nocturnal Activities
Olare Motorogi Conservancy - Saying Goodbye to Untamed Kenya
- Set off across the rich wilderness of Selenkay Conservancy on 4x4 safaris showcasing the diverse wildlife inhabiting these lush bushveld landscapes
- Relish guided bush walks with armed rangers that will allow you to witness the finest details of the preserved Kenyan environment, from fascinating little creatures to dazzling birdlife
- Transfer to East Africa’s black rhino sanctuary, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, and explore the region’s luxuriant wilderness on guided safari drives showcasing Kenya’s iconic wildlife
- Explore the flourishing environments veiling Masai Mara on guided game drives across the open savannas and lush riverine forests of Ol Kinyei Conservancy
- Wallow in the fantastic wilderness scenes up close as you follow tracks in the dirt with an armed ranger on bush walks, revealing the natural beauty of Masai Mara from a unique vantage point
- Cruise through Olare Motorogi Conservancy on a 4x4 safari drive set to showcase the incredible Masai Mara environments veiling the region and the abundance of wildlife wandering its lush landscapes
- Witness the nocturnal activities that occur in Kenya’s untouched bushveld during an early morning safari drive with a spotlight that will illuminate the fascinating creatures
$5,260 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 15 reviews.
Reviewed By Adam K.
Reviewed By alicia a.
Reviewed By Karen L.
Reviewed By Amie S.
Reviewed By Isabelle G.
Reviewed By Rachna V.