From Bangkok’s bustling cityscape and sacred temples to Chiang Mai’s forested wilderness and Phuket’s culinary culture to Phang Nga Bay’s breathtaking karst island scenery, Thailand is a country of boundless beauty you may discover during 12 days exploring its iconic destinations and cities. Embrace the sophisticated atmosphere of Thailand’s finest experiences and introduce yourself to the humble heritage of the country’s traditional activities during this eye-opening adventure.
Bangkok - The Heritage and Future of Thailand
Thailand’s capital city, Bangkok, is a hub of lavish entertainment and a gateway into Thai tradition. The cloud-scraping cityscape is modern, yet its friendly neighborhoods reflect the country’s rich heritage. Bangkok is a blend of the old world and the new, a cosmopolitan that will introduce you to the grandeur of Thailand from the moment you touch down and transfer to your palatial accommodation pinned in the heart of the city. You may stroll the streets this afternoon under the city’s dazzling neon lights and tuck into Thai cuisine against 360-degree backdrops of the skyline at rooftop restaurants and bars.
Bangkok - Explore Thai Tradition in Bangkok’s Famous Temples
Bangkok - The Finest Thai Foods in Bangkok
Chiang Mai - Evening Tuk-Tuk City Tour of Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai - Markets, Temples, and the Delicacies of Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai - Embracing the Magnificent Thai Elephants
Chiang Mai - Escape to Doi Suthep and FORRU
Phuket - Indulging in Unique Thai Delicacies
Phuket - Explore the Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Sanctuary
Phuket - Full-Day Island Adventure in Phang Nga Bay
Phuket - Wallowing on the Andaman Beaches
Phuket - Heading Home from Picturesque Phuket
- Explore Thailand’s spiritual traditions at sanctified heritage complexes including Wat Pho, the Grand Palace, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and Wat Arun on a privately guided Bangkok temple tour
- Savor sensational, authentic Thai dishes prepared at iconic Bangkok China Town eateries and surrounding markets, including Damnoen Saduak floating market and the Lao Tak Lak Market
- Take part in an enchanting evening tuk-tuk, traditional Thai open-air vehicle, city tour of Chiang Mai to iconic heritage sites including the Iron Bridge, the Three Kings Monument, and cherished Chiang Mai temples
- Relish an absorbing full-day culture tour of Chiang Mai beginning at the colorful Chiang Mai Gate Market, leading to the sacred Wat Chiang Man, Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Phra Singh temples, and concluding with a Thai cooking class
- Visit the ethical Kanta Elephant Sanctuary to learn more about Chiang Mai’s preservation and protection of these magnificent mammals, as well as feed, play with, and bathe them during your tour
- Head for the lofty peaks of Doi Suthep Mountain to visit the golden-encrusted complex of Wat Prathat Doi Suthep and wander the olive-green forests of FORRU to admire Thailand’s flourishing flora
- Experience Thai food like never before during an exquisite off-the-beaten-path gastronomy tour of Phuket’s beloved eateries and hidden foodie gems
- Discover the last remaining rainforest of Phuket as you wander through the lush jungles of Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Sanctuary and visit the Gibbon Rehabilitation Center
- Marvel at the majestic karst limestone islands peppering Phang Nga Bay on a guided sea cruise across the Andaman Sea to Koh Panak, Koh Hong, Panyee Island, and James Bond Island
$9,859 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Janet J.
Reviewed By Karen L.
Reviewed By Joan K.
Reviewed By Shari S.
Reviewed By Sara M.
Reviewed By Sherry Y.