Experience true Thailand glamour and the thrill of Southeast Asian adventure on this 12-day insider’s tour to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi, and more. Visit uplifting communities where ancient spirituality and heritage shine, explore unwavering conservation areas where wildlife thrives, and discover pristine beaches and sparkling seascapes at premier island escapes as you peer behind the scenes to learn what makes Thailand tick.
Bangkok - Welcome to Bustling Bangkok
You will arrive in Thailand the day after your flight across the International Date Line and greet Bangkok after you pass through immigration and meet your private transfer. Your transfer and guide will drive you through Bangkok’s busy streets, past towering skyscrapers and down narrow roads in historic districts, to a decorated luxury hotel situated in Bangkok’s bustling cityscape. The rest of your day is at leisure, and you may enjoy a light stroll around the neighborhood, where you will introduce yourself to Thai culinary culture at lofty restaurants overlooking the twinkling cityscape this evening.
Bangkok - Brilliant City Highlights of Bangkok
Bangkok - Floating Markets and Thai Cuisine
Chiang Mai - Muang Culinary Culture in Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai - Discovering Traditional Thailand in Mae Kampong
Chiang Mai - Magnificent Encounters at the Kanta Elephant Sanctuary
Chiang Mai - Significant Spiritual and Environmental Experiences
Krabi - Peace and Quiet on the Andaman Sea
Krabi - Lounging on Thailand’s Sun-Kissed Beaches
Krabi - Seaside Adventures on Hong Island
Krabi - Kick Back on Koh Phi Phi
Krabi - Sparkling Views of the Andaman Sea
- Relish a privately guided walking tour of Bangkok city, leading from the Giant Swing to colorful markets, the mysterious City Pillar Shrine, and much more
- Cruise along the Chao Phraya River during a traditional khlong, or canal, tour down the backwaters weaving through Bangkok and capture the riverside scenes during a glamorous sunset sail
- Indulge in your own Thai culinary creations during a hands-on cooking class led by a professional chef in the gorgeous gardens of their Nakhon Pathom gastronomic studio
- Wander the colorful Chiang Mai neighborhoods on a cycling foodie tour to revered restaurants and coveted Muang eateries peppering the forested Thai region
- Visit a traditional Mae Kampong village, meet the humble locals who retain their generations-old heritage, and learn about their unique lifestyle through observing their ancient customs
- Feed, play with, and bathe the protected elephants of the Kanta Elephant Sanctuary on an exclusive insiders tour that will reveal the unwavering conservation efforts of wildlife havens such as this one
- Partake in a spiritually uplifting alms giving experience where you will offer gifts to Thai monks as they stroll down the streets before dawn
- Revel in an awe-inspiring tour of Chiang Mai’s significant spiritual sites and environmental conservation landmarks, including the Sri So da temple, Wat Prathat Doi Suthep, and FORRU
- Escape to the peaceful beaches and colorful coral reefs of Hong Island as well as marvel at the soaring karst formations composing the complex canyon passages of Ao Thalane
- Discover Thailand’s phenomenal island beauty during an extensive day trip to Koh Phi Phi’s beloved beaches and pristine rocky coves, where some of the country’s best snorkeling can be found
$10,135 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.88 stars based on 32 reviews.
Reviewed By Susan F.
Reviewed By Shuguang Z.
Reviewed By Janet J.
Reviewed By Holly Z.
Reviewed By Donald G.
Reviewed By Gretchen R.