Experience natural splendor and contemporary prestige during this 16-day luxury safari in Botswana. Nature's elegance and untamed spirit will be your focus as you discover the allure of lion prides, packs of wild dogs, and elephant herds. You can ride horseback alongside zebras, search for drinking buffalo on a riverboat cruise, or find nature's hidden details on a walking trek.
Victoria Falls - Welcome to Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls emerges from the mist that is cast by one of the largest waterfalls in the world. Your flight will land at Victoria Falls Airport, where your private transfer will meet you upon arrival. You can settle in to the comforts of your luxurious accommodation before basking in the surrounding beauty of the landscape along the banks of the Zambezi River. For a true introduction into the charming scenery, you can enjoy a sunset cruise on the water with a private charter riverboat that reflects the region’s rich history.
Victoria Falls - Tiger Fishing and Scenic Views
Chobe - Chobe National Park
Chobe - The Beauty of the National Park
Chobe - Natural Park Explorations
Chobe - Uncover a New Side of Chobe
Chobe - The Day at your Leisure
Chobe - The Charm of your Lodge
Okavango Delta - Scenes of the Delta
Okavango Delta - Choose your Adventure
Okavango Delta - A Horseback Safari
Okavango Delta - An Adventure Camp
Okavango Delta - The Untouched Wilderness
Okavango Delta - A Safari at your Pace
Okavango Delta - The Vast Wilderness
Okavango Delta - Departure
- Discover the remarkable wilderness of the Okavango Delta on a horseback safari for an intimate experience with the land and wildlife
- Explore the fascinating marshlands and grasses of the Okavango Delta on a walking safari in search of the more intricate wilderness details
- Uncover the splendor of Chobe National Park on the banks of the Chobe River and embark on an exciting safari cruise
- Bask in the serene ambiance and enticing promises of the Zambezi River during a private tiger fish excursion
- Embrace sensational colors and relaxing views on sunset safaris that combine the beauty of dusk with the reawakening of the wilderness
- Revel in the comforts of glamping experiences at mobile safari camps positioned in safe and strategic positions with modern luxuries
- Delight in fantastic photo opportunities from vistas of the sweeping landscape and active wildlife
- Enjoy the thrill of prospective wildlife sightings, from the famous Big Five to the endangered wild dog or the elusive sitatunga
$17,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.
Reviewed By Michael P.
Reviewed By Lindy P.
Reviewed By Sarah S.
Reviewed By Jaclyn S.