Welcome to the Serengeti, where lionesses prowl at dawn and thousands of zebra huddle together; where hooves kick up dust as over a million join the great wildebeest migration; where every moment brings an evocative scene. This privately guided luxury safari celebrates the abundance and diversity of the Serengeti, showcasing the famous plains from every different angle. With eclectic activities and luxury accommodations, it’s a perfect journey amongst Africa’s greatest natural show.
Lake Manyara National Park - A Treehouse Surrounded by Wildlife
A cacophony of birdsong greets you at Lake Manyara. Storks guard the entrance to the forest canopy, welcoming you with raucous chants. Their calls become muffled as you wind deep into the forest, to be replaced by the hooting of baboons. The bossy primates are everywhere, scampering across the forest floor and climbing up the trees. Mothers cradle hairless babies while the presence of the big males raises goosebumps on your arm. Also in the forest, you’ll see elephants and giraffes, plus the unique sight of lions that climb trees. Draped across the high branches, they have the perfect vantage point for inspecting the dinner menu.
Earlier today, you’ll land at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transfer onto a small domestic flight to Lake Manyara. The game drive starts immediately as you wind through the trees and take in the exoticism of wild Tanzania. Winding trails lead onto a lake filled with hippos, then across to the opposite side of the park, where your decadent treehouse awaits. Magnificent suites are perched in the mahogany forest, built on stilts above a permanent waterhole. Throughout the evening, you can lounge on the private verandah and watch a whole procession of wildlife come for a drink. Safari is an adventure, but over these seven days, you’ll also realize that a safari is also a dreamy, relaxed getaway.
Lake Manyara National Park - Game Drives With Elephants and Tree-Climbing Lions
Serengeti - Exclusive Safari Under Canvas
Serengeti - Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Safari
Grumeti Reserve - Walking Safari in a Private Concession
Grumeti Reserve - Horseback Safari and the Delights of the Grumeti River
Kilimanjaro - Departure
- Be captivated by all the Serengeti’s details on privately-guided game drives
- Take a sublime sunrise hot air balloon safari above the Serengeti plains
- Immerse yourself in nature’s greatest spectacle with two nights at a mobile tented camp in the heart of the great wildebeest migration
- Start the safari in a luxury treehouse nestled in Lake Manyara, where you watch wildlife roaming in the forest below
- See the Serengeti from an exclusive perspective with a walking and horseback safari in the private Grumeti Reserve
- Celebrate the diversity of Serengeti’s luxury accommodations with a handpicked collection of permanent camps, decadent lodges, and mobile camps
- Safari experiences showcase the big cats in their kingdoms, as well as unraveling the subtle details and unique wildlife of the plains
$8,640 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on 358 reviews.
Reviewed By Juli D.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By Richard S.
Reviewed By Kelly S.
Reviewed By Jacqueline H.
Reviewed By Lori S.