During this 12-day African safari, you will experience two countries and five destinations, which will be the best East Africa has to offer. Imagine elephants beneath Mt. Kilimanjaro in Amboseli and dream of the great wildebeest migration that crosses the Serengeti and Masai Mara plains. Think of baboons and hippos in Lake Manyara, and the eternal Big Five of Ngorongoro. Handcrafted to incorporate East Africa’s five most iconic destinations, this African safari places you in the heart of the action.
Nairobi – Giraffe Encounters in the Gateway City
Nairobi is a big, bustling city with wildlife as its centerpiece. Nairobi National Park was originally on the city’s outskirts. Rather than remove the animals, the city extended its borders around the park, creating a rather striking juxtaposition. Elephants and giraffes roam across the park and are clearly visible from your hotel suite. They will be backdropped by the city with apartments and towers that will dominate the horizon. Such an incredible congruence will reflect East Africa’s attitude towards conservation and wildlife. You will not only visit animals in their natural habitat, but it will feel as if you are visitors in an animal realm.
Amboseli National Park – Safari Flight and Elephants Beneath Kilimanjaro
Amboseli National Park – Settling into the Safari Charm
Lake Manyara National Park – Baboons and Hippos Around the Lodge
Ngorongoro Crater – Africa's Most Picturesque Park
Ngorongoro Crater – Wonders of the Eternal Wildlife Eden
Serengeti National Park – Tracing Ancient Footsteps Across the Plains
Day 8 - 9
Serengeti National Park – Endless Marvels of the Grasslands
Masai Mara National Reserve – Lions on the Kopjes and Another Immersive Tented Camp
Masai Mara National Reserve – Hot Air Balloon Above the Mara and a Day Along the River
Nairobi – Final Game Drive and Departure
- Track the great wildebeest migration by staying at a camp that moves with the herds
- Gaze upon Mount Kilimanjaro then readjust your focus to see elephants and giraffes that wander past
- Explore East Africa’s most picturesque park, getting incredibly close to baboons and hippos in Lake Manyara
- Descend through the mist and spend a morning exploring Ngorongoro Crater, a wildlife Eden home to 30,000 animals
- Bask in the endless beauty of the grasslands as you spend three nights in the Serengeti
- Hot air balloon above the Mara River, just one highlight from your two days in Kenya’s most famous reserve
- See giraffes and elephants from your hotel suite during a one-night layover in Nairobi
- Lose track of all of the predators that you encounter, especially in the Serengeti and Masai Mara
- Experience East Africa from the air with short safari flights while also enjoying adventurous drives between and through national parks
$7,015 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Katharine B.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Linda G.
Reviewed By Duane G.
Reviewed By Paul G.
Reviewed By Huan W.