Families of all ages can experience the best that Southeast Asia has to offer during this tailored 20-day tour to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Explore the busy streets of Bangkok and visit sacred temples dressed in gold, head for the forested hills of Chiang Mai, relax on the soft white sands of Krabi’s beaches, wander the jungle temples in Siem Reap, and more during this exciting and educational family-friendly tour.
Bangkok - First Steps in Southeast Asia
Bangkok is Thailand’s famous capital city, a hub of commerce and tourism that invites visitors from around the world who seek cultural immersion. A guide will greet your family at the airport and transfer you to a hotel in a popular Bangkok district around the corner, where you will witness the many marvelous activities that spotlight the capital's rich history and glitzy appeal. Images of tuk-tuks – traditional Thai open-air taxis – weaving through busy boulevards, golden temples shimmering in the sunlight, and lush gardens flanking royal palaces will introduce you to Bangkok’s epic combination of traditional culture and modern design.
Bangkok - Temple Highlights and Muay Thai Boxing
Chiang Mai - Travels to Thailand’s Northern Hills
Chiang Mai - Educational Experiences with Thai Elephants
Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep’s Summit and an Authentic Village Visit
Krabi - Unwinding on Pearl-White Shores
Krabi - Discover the Sea Caves of Krabi
Krabi - Thai Culinary Tips and Tricks
Krabi - Pleasures of the Thai Sea
Siem Reap - Flavors of Cambodian Cuisine
Siem Reap - Admiring the Beauty of Angkor Wat
Siem Reap - Temples Within the Jungle
Hội An - An Ancient Coastal Town
Hội An - 16th-Century Charm and Old-World Influence
Hanoi - A Break in the Vietnamese Countryside
Lan Ha Bay - Cruising in an Emerald Island Garden
Hanoi - Canoeing to the Sang Tai Sea Cave
Hanoi - Full-Day Highlights Tour of Hanoi
Hanoi - The Culinary Arts in and Around Hanoi
Hanoi - An Unforgettable End
- Cross the sparkling waters of the Chao Phraya River on wooden long-tail boats to access Bangkok’s golden and porcelain temples, ornate royal palaces, and bustling local markets
- Enjoy the local buzz and action-packed entertainment of a traditional Muay Thai boxing match suitable for families of all ages from great seats in the Rajadamnern Boxing Stadium
- Venture to the jungles of Chiang Mai and spend a morning learning about the preservation and protection of Thailand’s sacred elephants at an ethical sanctuary where your family will play with, bathe, and feed the gentle giants
- Climb the stunningly designed staircase winding to the summit of Doi Suthep Mountain to view the meticulous Buddhist statues of Wat Phra That and embrace the lofty panoramas of northern Thailand
- Visit an authentic Meo hilltribe to appreciate the rural local lifestyle through images of the villager’s colorful garments, flavors of their distinct dishes, and fragrances of their century-old herbal gardens
- Cruise across the sun-washed waters surrounding Krabi’s coastline to view the sea caves carved into ancient limestone islands and snorkel over the blushed coral reefs teeming with mesmerizing marine life
- Join an experienced chef at her culinary school in the Ao Nang Rainforest for an informative cooking class during which you will prepare authentic Thai cuisine and learn about the country’s unique ingredients and flavors
- Explore the historic grounds of Siem Reap’s world-famous UNESCO heritage site, Angkor Wat, and admire the marvelous works of art and architecture that compose its breathtaking complex
- Sail Lan Ha Bay’s sparkling waters to secluded beaches on karst limestone islands littering the magnificent isles and humble fishing villages floating above the translucent sea encompassing the greater Ha Long Bay
- Partake in an insightful and jaw-dropping Hanoi highlights tour of exquisite landmark destinations such as Hoàn Kiếm Lake, beautiful spiritual grounds such as the One Pillar Pagoda, and iconic heritage sites such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
$4,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on 56 reviews.
Reviewed By rich w.
Reviewed By Joseph S.
Reviewed By Robyn H.
Reviewed By Suzann S.
Reviewed By Richard D.
Reviewed By Sheila C.