Adventure across Southeast Asia on this action-packed 3-week vacation exploring Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand’s cultural highlights, heritage sites, and immaculate sceneries. Uncover Angkorian history at the preserved complexes of Siem Reap, glide across the glistening turquoise waters of Lan Ha Bay, and venture deep into the northern Thai jungle on tours through Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai’s rural regions during this thrill-seekers journey.
Siem Reap - Cambodia’s Crown Cultural Jewel
Cambodia’s quaint cultural jewel Siem Reap is a treasure trove of Angkorian history that active travelers flock to for an insightful education on the former Southeast Asia empire as well as moments of tranquility away from the crowds. You will arrive at the international airport and transfer to an accommodation built harmoniously with its natural surroundings, a retreat that sings with Southeast Asian character. You may spend your afternoon exploring the manicured Royal Gardens or visit bustling night markets where Cambodian garments and authentic cuisine is sold aplenty.
Siem Reap - An Education of the Angkorian Empire
Siem Reap - Picturesque Sunrise and Palm Candy Village
Hội An - Tranquil Cruise across Tonlé Sap
Hội An - Make Way to My Son Holy Land
Hue - Imperial Discoveries of the Nguyen Dynasty
Hue - Cycling to Famous Vietnamese Tombs
Hanoi - The Highlights of Hanoi
Lan Ha Bay - Vivid Island Images of Lan Ha Bay
Hanoi - Tuck into Vietnam’s Culinary Staples
Luang Prabang - Let Laidback Laos Seduce You
Luang Prabang - Alms Giving and the Heritage of Laos
Luang Prabang - Legend of the Kuang Si Waterfall
Pakbeng - Mysterious Findings in the Pak Ou Caves
Chiang Rai - Dreamy Wilderness of Northern Thailand
Chiang Rai - The Highlands to the Hall of Opium
Chiang Mai - Wonders of the White Temple
Chiang Mai - Escape to an Elephant Sanctuary
Chiang Mai - Mighty Views from Doi Suthep Mountain
Chiang Mai - Nuances of Northern Thai Cuisine
Chiang Mai - Thailand’s Chaotically-Captivating Energy
- Discover the riches of the Angkorian empire preserved in the renowned complexes and sanctified grounds of Angkor Thom’s premier cultural highlights, including Bayon Temple, Ta Prohm Temple, Banteay Kdei, the Elephant Terrace, the Royal Palace, and Angkor Wat
- Explore the significant ruins and dramatic structures of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of My Son Holy Land during an adventurous cultural tour tracing back Vietnam’s ancient Cham civilization
- Uncover the history of the Nguyen Dynasty in Hue and explore the former imperial structures of the Dai Noi Citadel and Purple Forbidden City on an inspiring history tour of the city’s coastal charms
- Cross the sparkling turquoise waters of Lan Ha Bay on an overnight cruise sailing past the sensational seaside sceneries to prime snorkeling spots over protected coral reefs, karst caves cut into the islands, and sandy castaway shores hidden in quiet coves
- Partake in a palate-pleasing street food tour of Hanoi’s beloved local eateries and tuck into an assortment of Vietnam’s culinary staples, from grilled beef rice noodle dishes like Pho Cuon to the famous crispy sweet corn snack Ngo Chien
- Witness Luang Prabang’s century-old morning ritual of alms giving, a practice whereby monks stroll the main street and locals offer gifts of rice and incense, before you tour the small town’s heritage highlights
- Head for Laos’ jungleclad highlands and spend the day wandering the viridian forest that hangs over cascading turquoise water terraces formed by the enormous silver streams of the legendary Kuang Si Waterfall
- Cruise the Mekong to the mysterious and mind-blowing Pak Ou Caves en route to Pakbeng and witness the thousands of intricately carved Buddha images of various shapes and sizes that cram the dimly lit caverns
- Learn about northern Thailand’s local agricultural customs at a historic tea plantation nestled on the peaks of Mae Salong mountain in the Shan Highlands before you visit authentic hill tribes and discover the beauty and history of the Golden Triangle
- Admire the impressive Hindu and Buddhist architecture of Northern Thailand’s phenomenally crafted white-washed Wat Rong Khun, or White Temple, and explore exhibits of stately spiritual sculptures within its peculiar halls
- Climb a glinting 300-step staircase beneath the Doi Suthep mountain’s flourishing floral canopy to capture unobstructed views of northern Thailand and visit the evocative Buddha images of Wat Phra That
- Indulge in the marvelously mouth-watering flavors of northern Thai cuisine on several iconic foodie experiences including a traditional Khmer cooking class and Lanna cultural performance with a khantoke, northern Thai buffet dinner
$7,093 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.74 stars based on
Reviewed By Loren H.
Reviewed By Melanie H.
Reviewed By Jonathan D.
Reviewed By Bob F.
Reviewed By Kamran S.
Reviewed By Joelle M.