From magical canyons to intimate hideouts, this will be the ultimate journey through South African nature, which will come in the form of a two-week safari in five destinations. Wildlife roams South African nature, desert-adapted elephants kick up dust on arid plains, and hippos wallow in ancient wetlands while rhinos and big cats traverse the savannah. After arid Madikwe, Mala Mala will showcase a true Kruger safari, and the opulent Kapama contrasts iSimangaliso before Hluhluwe-iMfolozi completes...
Madikwe Game Reserve – A Safari Introduction
Dust whirls in Madikwe, which is a private game reserve in the Kalahari that is near the Botswanan border. You will touch down and initially wonder how anything can survive out here. Ochre dominates the landscape’s color palette, and trees are stripped bare for most of the year. Somehow, upon this arid land, there will be evocative drama for you to witness, and that is why you will be visiting Madikwe. After landing at O.R. Tambo International Airport, you will transfer onto a safari link flight to Madikwe. Your first afternoon and evening are designed to be relaxed. You will check into a luxurious suite that overlooks the plains before beginning your exploration on a slow, late-afternoon game drive.
Day 2 - 3
Madikwe Game Reserve – Luxury Safari on an Arid Savannah
Mala Mala Game Reserve – Into the Bushveld
Day 5 - 6
Mala Mala Game Reserve – Wildlife Abundance in the Kruger
Mala Mala Game Reserve – Exploring the Depth of Kruger National Park
Kapama Private Game Reserve – Hot Air Ballooning and Blyde River Canyon
Kapama Private Game Reserve – Intimate Elephant Encounters
iSimangaliso Wetland Park – Discovering the Wetlands
iSimangaliso Wetland Park – Exotic Trails Deep in the Forest
Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park – Rhino Safari in Africa’s Oldest Reserve
Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park – Final Safari Encounters
Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park – Departure
- Indulge in the luxury of Kapama, where wildlife viewing is complemented by contemporary opulence
- Absorb the rugged brilliance of Hluhluwe-iMfolozi at a camp that is open to the wild
- Discover Africa’s ultimate private safari with four nights in Mala Mala
- Explore wildlife drama on Madikwe’s arid desert plains, which is an evocative destination for a first safari
- Feast in the lush landscapes of iSimangaliso, which is a UNESCO World Heritage wetland ecosystem
- Immerse yourself with elephants during a day with researchers in Kapama
- Hot air balloon above the Kruger for magical sunrise moments
- Explore all the available perspectives of this wilderness as you will have many nighttime game drives and short game walks
- Gaze over Blyde River Canyon and spend a day amid the enormity of Kruger National Park
- Boat part the hippos and cruise down iSimangaliso’s narrow channels
$14,373 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 955 reviews.
Reviewed By Lauren G.
Reviewed By Michele N.
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By Glenn W.
Reviewed By Aaron R.
Reviewed By Nancy C.