This customizable 8-day Peru tour offers a glimpse of one of the most fascinating cultures in the world. The mystic Andes Mountains conceal secrets of centuries past and riveting tales of the Inca Empire. Beauty exudes from every crevice of the whimsical Sacred Valley, and palaces, cathedrals, and open-aired markets dot the vivacious city streets of Cusco and Lima. Book your trip of a lifetime today.
Lima – Touchdown in Lima
As soon as you touch down in Lima, you will be serenaded by the sweet melodies of authentic Peruvian music. Shortly after your private driver greets you, they will transfer you to your accommodation in the Miraflores neighborhood. You can enjoy a few leisurely hours to unwind in your room before venturing to the city center. You will truly get a feel for the local culture this evening by dining at the water's edge. You can top off the night with a traditional glass of Peru's national drink, pisco sour, as you look out at surfers and paragliders before settling in for the night.
Cusco – Ancient Inca Ruins
Aguas Calientes – World Heritage Ruins of Machu Picchu
Pisco – Pisco Sour Tasting Event
Nazca – Helicopter Tour of Nazca Lines
Paracas – Scenic Tour of Islas Ballestas
Lima – Ceviche Cooking Class
Lima – Departure
- Fly in a helicopter over the ancient Nazca Lines and learn about Peru's pre-Inca civilizations
- Journey to Pisco for an exciting pisco sour tasting event before enjoying self-exploration in the city's downtown
- Touch down in Cusco for a chance to see the vivacious Plaza de Armas and tour ancient Inca ruins
- Travel via a luxury train to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu in Aguas Calientes
- Embark on a luxury boat cruise from Paracas to Islas Ballestas, which is home to rare sea lion and sea birds species
- Indulge in a cooking course in Lima alongside a world-renowned chef and learn to make Peru's authentic ceviche
- Stroll through Lima's downtown and tour eye-catching government buildings and exquisite churches
$2,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on 919 reviews.
Reviewed By Beth D.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Brandi B.
Reviewed By Tremayne G.
Reviewed By Pat K.
Reviewed By Todd G.