Taste-test your way through Peru's most delectable cuisine during this 7-day adventure. Gaze over Lima's iridescent waters, and crunch into the intoxicating seafood medley that is known as ceviche. Venture beyond the city for an illustrious wine tasting experience in Catapalla. Your Peruvian adventure will culminate in a jaw-dropping expedition to the UNESCO World Heritage Site ruins of Machu Picchu, where you will be provided with the opportunity to sample authentic cuy.
Lima - Sunset Dinner with Ocean Views
Upon your arrival, you will meet your expert guide, who will transfer you to your luxurious accommodation in the heart of the city. Shortly, you will arrive at your luxurious accommodation in the prestigious neighborhood of Miraflores. You can enjoy a few hours of relaxation as you settle into your suite that will be complete with a private balcony. Then, as the sun begins to set, you can venture into the city to enjoy your first dinner in Peru along the shoreline. You can choose from a variety of restaurants, each offering beautiful displays of some of Peru's most prized dishes, including ceviche.
Lima - Ceviche Cooking Class
Lima - Pisco Sour Tasting
Paracas - Scenic Cruise to Islas Ballestas
Catapalla - Wine Tasting and Tour
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu UNESCO Ruins via Cusco
Aguas Calientes - Departure
- Sink your teeth into the flavorful crunch of ceviche during a private cooking class and gaze upon Lima's sparkling horizon
- Traverse the opulent halls of Lima's historic Basilica of San Francisco and relax beneath the shady palm trees in the Plaza de Armas
- Sip on Peru's renowned pisco sour during a private tasting and explore the vibrant street art in Peru's Barranco District
- Venture on an illustrious cruise to Paracas and enjoy a romantic, beachside dinner
- Journey to Catapalla for an exquisite wine tasting event and tour an artisanal winery
- Wind along the cobbled streets of Cusco's downtown and sample delicious and freshly squeezed juices
- Tantalize your taste buds with an authentic cuy dinner before boarding a luxury train to the famed ruins of Machu Picchu
$2,270 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Elizabeth S.
Reviewed By Henry K.
Reviewed By Mai D.
Reviewed By Jennifer P.
Reviewed By Nathan P.
Reviewed By Tincy G.